what wood is the ps 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what wood is the ps 4?

does anybody know what wood the ps4 used for the body?
    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Re: what wood is the ps 4?

alder

Comment

BTW, the PS4 is such an awsome guitar. It was my first Jackson and still one of my favorite guitars.
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

it was my 2nd guitar, 1st jackson.. It was pretty cool, floyd sucked my ass but still cool.

Comment

PS4 is the only Jackson I own. I upgraded mine with Dimarzio Evolutions in the bridge and neck, as well as a dimarzio FS1 in the middle. New Gold gotoh tuners, pickup rings, and gold schaller.

Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

that looks awesome keith, I didnt have mine long enough to upgrade much, i added an emg 81 in the bridge, 85 in the neck, and kept the stock jackson single.. it smoked then!

eh who knows, i may pick one up one of these days,they go pretty cheap used.

Comment

what he said [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] alder

Comment

I've owned two of them and still own one now. Their necks are sh*t here in the South Texas humidity as I'm always correcting it, and needless to say, I don't miss the days in which all you got for an import was frickin' dots in the neck. The trans finishes and 24 frets are excellent though, but the center p'up gets in my way. I agree that the trem sucked I never liked the kind with the locking clamps behind the whole trem because it's such a pain to change them that way, and prefer the kind where the locking clamps are on the saddles themselves.

Comment

Working...
                X