What kinda Charvel is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kinda Charvel is this?

I just bought this charvel real cheap... It has no trem, but other than that, all the parts are there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I was thinking I'd put an Original Floyd Rose on her, remove the two singlecoils, fill in the holes, and maybe do a refinish. Not sure about the refinish yet. But anyways, i just wondered if anyone knew maybe what model it is, and ca. what year it was made? The serial number is 256774. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: What kinda Charvel is this?

That would be a Charvel Model 3. Nice score!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Ah, ok. Thanks! Heh, well, i paid like $50 for it [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] You have any idea what price range this guitar was in brand new? They stopped making these, right? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Id say around $300 used or so give or take. You STOLE IT! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Wow, where'd you find it for $50? Nice grab! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

A uncle of mine got it from a guy he knew, and he didn't have any use of it! So since the floyd were unusable, I got it real cheap [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I was thinkin' I'd refinish it in black and fluorescent green or something [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Wow, where'd you find it for $50? Nice grab! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              50, +150 for a new trem = 200... not bad, but not stellar either IMO...

Comparatively, of course... you´re still getting a shitload of guitar for a handful of cash [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Great find for $50.00!
                THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
                X