What if?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What if?

We all know Jacksons are for some serious shit! Fenders are for everything else! Note that I do like Fenders, but not for metal!!
    I love admins!

Comment

So Fender took over Jackson? When did this happen? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] What was that old saying about throwing stones and glass houses? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        Use big stones to break the glass easier? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
        With over 17000 posts, I'm sure you have a few klunkers under your belt.

[/ QUOTE ]
        No, sir, not me. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] Maybe Ron, but not me! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Oh yeah?

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...gonew=1#UNREAD

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          Your link in that thread doesn't work! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Works on this PC

Go check it now [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Works now. Strange! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I know you are but what am I? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i heard that fender bought jackson out, though i only know for certain that fender uk now distribute jacksons to the uk. m.a.d for bc rich went bust so uk distribution went to rosetti (who are partly the reason i snubbed 4 replacement speedloaders).
                  ------------------------
                  if they haven't got a clue, make them a manager
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                  X