Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here\'s what is new for 2006 with Jackson - COO

[ QUOTE ]
    Any idea what the DK2M will set you back at street price not retail price? Just wanting to know how much to set aside for when they become available.

[/ QUOTE ]
    +1
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Those are some AWESOME upgrades! I am gonna have to cancel my SLSMG order from my local dealer now and wait to see all the details on this new stuff before I decide to pick anything up....Any chance that they are putting BLACK hardware on the solid colour Pro line?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Those are some AWESOME upgrades! I am gonna have to cancel my SLSMG order from my local dealer now and wait to see all the details on this new stuff before I decide to pick anything up....Any chance that they are putting BLACK hardware on the solid colour Pro line?

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems to be not only a chance, but indeed a fact. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          No news about new models?
          ¤%&@! I bet there's no RR24 this time either... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they just don't feel like laying all their cards down just yet (a guy can hope can't he?).

Comment

Re: Here\'s what is new for 2006 with Jackson - COOL

[ QUOTE ]

The MG Series are going to have EMG 81/85's rather than HZ's.

The SL3 with now have a Real Floyd rather than the Jackson Copy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally! I had EMG81/85's installed in my DKMG and it's a big improvement.

Personally I don't mind the JT580LP bridge, is a real Floyd really that much better? I've never played one.

Karl

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Any idea what the DK2M will set you back at street price not retail price? Just wanting to know how much to set aside for when they become available.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are listed the same price as the DK2s, so think todays DK2 price plus $50 to $70 bucks extra because of the upgrades. I may be wrong of course...
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

So about $500?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I don't mind the JT580LP bridge, is a real Floyd really that much better? I've never played one.

Karl

[/ QUOTE ]

I just looked at the pdf and it looks like the D"X"MG will still have the
                  EMG-HZ's. Too bad because I was thinking a DXMG with active EMG's would be a nice addition, maybe with 81/60 combo.

karl

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Karl

[/ QUOTE ]

I just looked at the pdf and it looks like the D"X"MG will still have the
                    EMG-HZ's. Too bad because I was thinking a DXMG with active EMG's would be a nice addition, maybe with 81/60 combo.

karl

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed that too.

Matt

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      In my opinion, there's a big difference. OFR = No quirkiness in the fine tuning knobs, no wobbly saddles, stays in tune great, doesn't wear out as easilly, and a trem arm that actually stays where you want it. I've had all the aforementioned problems with the JT580POS. Chances are that once you've tried the OFR, you won't be going back.

Comment

killer, the new rr3 and ke3 both have bound necks :o +the black hardware on the rr3

duncans on those and emg's on wrmg = killer

now wait ... ke3? dk2m ? dkmg ? dk2 ? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        still
                        no 24 frets and on the rr3 it'd be killer - especially with some type of all access neck joint

Comment

Any new sig. Models.

Comment

can someone send me this pdf please?
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The PDF is in another thread in this section.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

I definitely need one of those DK2M's! I'll start saving until they're available in Europe...

Comment

Working...
                                X