Here's what is new for 2006 with Jackson - COOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here\'s what is new for 2006 with Jackson - COOL

Hey Matt do you know if the WRMG is going to have the upgrades or if they are going to keep the WRMG around at all?
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

MODEL NAME MG Series WRMG Warrior™
      MODEL NUMBER 291-0105-XXX
      SERIES MG Series
      COLORS (503) Black, (505) Black Forest, (522) Cobalt Blue,
      (585) Trans Black
      BODY Alder
      TOP Flame Maple Veneer on Trans Finishes
      NECK Rock Maple w/ Scarf Joint
      HEADSTOCK Jackson 6 In-line Pointed
      NECK DIMENSIONS TBD
      TUNING MACHINES Sealed Die-Cast
      FINGERBOARD Rosewood w/ 14” – 16” Compound Radius
      NO. OF FRETS 24 Jumbo Frets
      BRIDGE PICKUP EMG-81
      MIDDLE PICKUP N/A
      NECK PICKUP EMG-85
      CONTROLS Master Volume
      Master Tone
      BRIDGE Jackson Licensed Floyd Rose® Low Profile Tremolo
      PICKUP SWITCHING 3 Position Blade
      Position 1. Bridge Pickup
      Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickup
      Position 3. Neck Pickup
      HARDWARE Black
      STRINGS NPS, Gauges:
      .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
      CASE Optional
      PICKGUARD None
      SCALE LENGTH 25.5” (648mm)
      WIDTH AT NUT 1-11/16" (43mm)
      INTRODUCED January 2006
      NOTICE Product prices, Features, and Specifications Are Subject to Change Without Notice
      UNIQUE FEATURES Rosewood fingerboard with acrylic pearl Piranha Tooth inlays, 14” – 16” Compound Radius
      fingerboard, Ivoroid Binding on Neck and Headstock, EMG pickups.
      UPC CODES 717669407964 (Black) 717669407957 (Black Forest)
      717669407940 (Cobalt Blue) 717669407933 (Trans Black)
      USMSRP $1071.41 Black, Black Forest, Cobalt Blue
      $1142.84 Trans Black

Comment

i've got the previous incarnation of the WRMG in trans-black. it has the turbocharger. do the EMG 85/81's require a battery?
        --------------------------------------
        "what? you want to speak to a manager? he will only tell you the same - fuck off"
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Yes they do.

Matt

Comment

all i will say is this...it is obvious that jackson/charvel have actually been listening to a lot of the comments thrown around here...i think kudos need to go to them in a big way for trying to please everyone (and trying to please all of us i so much tougher than any one of us might think...lol)...d.m.
            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I will 2nd the Kudos bro!! Bring on the Fusion now like the DK2M!! Jack.

Comment

Re: Here\'s what is new for 2006 with Jackson - COO

That DK2M is looking awesome.
                It's on my 2006 GAS list.
                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

okay , agreed but still... look at esp - they're offering really good axes (wood,parts, binding , ofr's , "real" pickups" etc) and they're still making money - probably due to the fact they're MIK not MIJ like the Jackson line but still that's the thing jackson has to compete against

Comment

RE MATTS First post....

I could be wrong but I think a lot of that stuff was suggested to J.W. in the past - now its hear.

Sad day for fender haters it appears they are listening. I ma sure they can't do everything or please everyone but based on what i read above it looks like they made significant changes based on feedback for you all.

Kudos to the board.

Comment

See, and everyone thought Fender was just going to put big ass pick guards on everything.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Matt

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        See, and everyone thought Fender was just going to put big ass pick guards on everything.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hahaha! Well Fender is good in my books, we never would've seen anything cool like this with AMIC still running the game...

Comment

Let's hope they don't rise the prices a lot... I want that DK2M so badly!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

All Pro series with the exception of the DX10's are now going to have real duncans (TB4 on most) and upgraded tremolo's.

There is a DK2T String Thru
                            There is a DK2M Which will have a Maple Fretboard and Black/Ebony Fins.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                            While all of the upgrades & new stuff for 2006 are cool. I like the above mentioned the most.
                            DK2M = [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I am glad to see that Fender is taking the Jackson/Charvel line seriously. I was worried that Fender might just run the J/C line out of existance, or just rebrand some Fender products for the line. But it looks like everything is working out good.

With this new product line-up, I suspect that 2006 will be a legendary year for Jackson/Charve/Fender.
                              Jackson: DK1
                              Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Comment

Now 24 fret Rhoads (w/ binding), or at least go with binding on the RR3.
                                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                                X