Here's what is new for 2006 with Jackson - COOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here\'s what is new for 2006 with Jackson - COO

So the only model with a maple fretboard will be the DK2? It would have been nice to get other import models with maple fretboards and maybe no inlays (ala PC1).

Comment

No news about new models?
      ¤%&@! I bet there's no RR24 this time either... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Apart from that, very cool by Jackson to upgrade the trem on the Pro Series! The SL-3 in particular will take a step up into a wholly new league, with the addition of the OFR.

Also, very cool to see a model with maple board and black sharkies appear! *applause*

Definitely a few steps in the right direction going on here, IMO.

Comment

anything new with the custom shop or usa stuff.

Comment

Wow the maple board actually having ebony sharkies as opposed to the cheap black plastic I was expecting... KUDOS to Jackson/FMIC!!!

Comment

Actually in the Jackson 2006 pdf it says black delrin Sharkfin inlays which is plastic. I dont see any problem IMO since the import line has gotten a serious kick in the ass.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              There is a DK2T String Thru
              There is a DK2M Which will have a Maple Fretboard and Black/Ebony Fins.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want a DK2MT. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Buy one of each and swap necks. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Wow the maple board actually having ebony sharkies as opposed to the cheap black plastic I was expecting... KUDOS to Jackson/FMIC!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have clarified the Black/Ebony. I meant ebony color. Jackson lists the inlays as black delrin sharkfins.

Matt

Comment

AWESOME... simply awesome. Now if only General Motors would hire some of the upper managment from FMIC that were involved in these upgrades, they might be able to make a car that people want to buy! Give them what they want, and theyll buy it... and Ill be buying a DK2M in the VERY near future!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Sweet, I was thinking about getting a pro series too. Nice to know that I'll have some nice pickups.

Comment

Any hope for the SL-4 to cameing back. I would like to see that with the upgrades. I am sure it will never meet the Professional series of quality, but if it did I would be interested.
                      Just one more guitar!

Comment

YES. I will own my dream, anyone remember me wanting to build a maple boarded 2 hum dinky? I'm in on this one.

Comment

I'd have to buy a DK2M just for the neck alone. This will make my DK2LE look hot with the black sharkies!

Comment

Nice stuff and all... but where are the signature models? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

need ... dk2m >.<
                              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Any idea what the DK2M will set you back at street price not retail price? Just wanting to know how much to set aside for when they become available.

Comment

Working...
                                X