<font color="aqua"> Welcome, Mark! </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Re: Hi!

Welcome dude [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow thanks for all the welcomes guys! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Hey Mark,

I'm pretty new to posting here as well.
          One piece of advice. They don't like it when you resurrect old posts around here. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          I learned that the hard way [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Anway, welcome aboard.

slevy007 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think they like it when you do stupid stuff so that the can throw empty beer cans at you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just part of hazing the newbies LOL!

Comment

Welcome aboard Mark. Congrats on the warrior. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Hey [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Hey Newb, I was just in Sac last month for a concert.

Good Luck on that Warrior; I'm looking for one also.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hello and welcome to the JCF,and it is an unwritten rule that you must post pics upon completion of projects...
                  Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Hey Mark!
                    Welcome! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

-Em

Comment

Welcome and Hello.

EJ

Comment

Welcome Mark.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

if you stick around..well you'll get to know me.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

that's a warning! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Hey Mark,

I'm pretty new to posting here as well.
                          One piece of advice. They don't like it when you resurrect old posts around here. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          I learned that the hard way [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Anway, welcome aboard.

slevy007 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" things-- some don't like old thread revival, but with others, if you post a new thread on a topic that's been covered, you get the good old "Hey newb, haven't ya heard of the search function?" jive.

Oh well.

Anyway, welcome to the gang-- good luck and have fun with that warrior project! We'll all be waiting to see the eye candy when you're all done [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, i'll be sure to post updates of the project, but i'm still waiting for the parts to arrive.
                            Thanks guys!

Comment

I was 16 once. Almost 40 years ago. You have found a very mature lot ( except, you know who you are [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]). This place is grand and the info and the style of the members is a+ultra. Welcome. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Yeah man, i love this place already. Learned so much in this short time.

Short update on the warrior project.
                                The Neck just arrived and looks pretty good, i'm gonna post some pictures in a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X