surfcaster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surfcaster?

I'm liking the surfcasters more and more I see them! But I don't see them much! They aren't even an option gallery section here! What are they all about??
    I love admins!

Re: surfcaster?

they were ALL about the vintage guitar craze!!!! i had one and it was VERY cool. i regret selling it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

+1
      RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
      CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
      Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
      Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

I have owned a few over the years, and they are cool guitars. The original Charvel versions with 2 lipstick pickups and the bound F-hole are the good ones. (They made some cheaper ones with thinner, solid bodies that featured 3 lipstick pickups).

There was also a couple of Jackson versions in recent years. I had one of those in trans-ivory with a maple neck and black sharkfins. Spiffy!!

Comment

here's a pic of my old one:

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

Jackson Stars is selling these in Japan.

The bridge looks a little different from MD's...

http://www.jacksonstars.com/image_c/sc90_sfg.jpg
            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

There was also an acoustic Surfcaster. 375-SLX? I think thats what it was called. I want one, badly.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                here's a pic of my old one:

[/ QUOTE ]

That guitar looks so awsome! I want one now! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Heres the one I just sold on the bay. 325-SLX
                  METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Thats the one I was talking about! Its a shame you weren't looking for trades, I was very much into that guitar. I'll have to keep my eyes open for another but thats the first one I've ever seen. So either they are rare or they are so good people don't want to sell them. I see tons of the 625's though.

Comment

Yea it's to bad I had to get rid of it I have'nt seen many others either. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

The guy from Prong used to play one.

Comment

so did scott ian.
                          GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            There was also an acoustic Surfcaster. 375-SLX? I think thats what it was called. I want one, badly.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean one of these?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I´ll trade you your Purple Pavo for it [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

I just sold this one. The last one I had.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESO%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

Working...
                              X