X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: surfcaster?

oh man, that was a sweet one!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Surfcasters rocks, they are so cool headbang:
      My 12 string

:

Comment

I like your SLSMG

Comment

So do the surfcasters have hollow bodies or semi hollow or is the "wavehole" for show?

Comment

I believe they are semi hollow but only on the top part where the hole is. it is a real "f" hole, not just for show.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              The guy from Prong used to play one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I saw the title of this thread and Tommy Victor instantly came to mind.

Comment

So I'm guessing that the top wood has the carve then the body wood has the "comma" shape carved into it but there are no other tone chambers in the guitar? But thats interesting though because I wanted to get a tone chambered charvel so now I know that this is something that they have to some extent done in a way before. Good to know! I wouldn't mind getting a surfcaster someday too. They are kinda cool in that old school format way.

Comment

yeah I don't know if both halves are hollow or just the one half like that. either way, this surfcaster really grows on ya. I like it more every time I see the pic. especially that yellow one. that's just niiiiiice.
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Here's one for sale on ebay right now...
                    I've never seen one with 3 lipstick PU's before.
                    http://cgi.ebay.com/Charvel-Surfcaster-w...1QQcmdZViewItem
                    -Rick

Comment

Working...
                    X