my guitar has arrived!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my guitar has arrived!!!!!!

The white rhoads with black bevels has finally arrived early this morning (17th of Feb). Joe is a ****ing legend, he packed it perfectly, took me half an hour to get through the packaging, it was as tight as can be. The guitar plays like a dream, absolutely beautiful, it is chipped but that's to be expected for a 11-12 year old guitar. Frets are unused at all (did this guitar even get played?), im ****ing stoked, i've been playing it all day, that's why im posting this at midnight (almost).

Once again, thank you very much Joe, awesome person, no one knows how much i appreciate what you've done for me.
    Cheers [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: my guitar has arrived!!!!!!

paint chips but no fret wear? Maybe they just wore the guitar around the house. And posed. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Congrats!!! But you know the rules......Pics?
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

So did you sleep with it your first night? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congratulations, Alexi7! Nice to see you get your dream guitar! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Also, [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] to Joe for making this happen; you're top of the rock, Joe!

Actually, Joe even posted pics of this guitar, after he got it and detailed it but before he shipped it to Alexi7; I guess that technically fulfills the pics rule. Of course there can never be too many pics of cool guitars, and Alexi7's is an awesome axe!

Happy Guitar Honeymoon, dude!

Rich

[ February 17, 2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: lerxstcat ]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yeah, congrats!

We've already seen the pics, so you can spend all your valuable time playing her now [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] She's really sweet - I hope there were more axes like that around. Or at least one for me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

hell yeah! Rhoads lives on!

Comment

COOL!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool! I'm happy for you and for the Brotherhood here that sometimes takes a beating, but still works!
                  Joe, you are a class act!

Comment

No sweat, Alen, a good guy like you deserves a good guitar like this. By the way, I'd put this Jackson up against any USA Rhoads in terms of playability, tone, and feel. My motto: I'd help anyone out if anyone needed anything! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I know Alen will want to make his own pics but he cannot put the guitar down for the time being! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] So, for those who missed it, here ya go:

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                    Gotta get away from here.
                    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Thank you very much for the kind words guys, i really appreciate. The reality that i have it is still kicking in, im in love. It feels so fine, even with my sore fingertips it still plays like a dream, and the neck doesnt fatigue my wrists at all.
                      yeah, in my moment of excitement i failed to mention what lerx did, thank you. Joe fully cleaned the guitar, put a new trem arm on, put new strings on, even asked what gague i preferred, and put a new trem cover on. I mean, that's just unbelievable, Joe is a legend, and like chuck said, the JCF is a brotherhood. What joe did for me made me realise that more than ever, he simply can never get too much praise. Joe mate, once again, you're a top human being, a gem.
                      Thanks for posting those pics, i formatted my comp and lost them, and forgot to ask you to post them earlier. Im off to play my beauty.

P.S, those jc50 pickups are ****ing awesome. They're a little far from being the tightest pickups, but their power just blew me away, i put my bass to 1 and my nuts were still shaking. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome Alexi7! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Way to go Joe! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Man that is beautiful Alexi7, very nice work! I just got my first pre-loved Jackson a couple weeks back and believe me, a few days from now when your wrist starts to hurt its time to PUT THE GUITAR DOWN. For AT LEAST 10 MINUTES [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet axe! White w/black bevels...yummy.

Comment

It's always good to see people happy.

Congratz dude, enjoy as hell!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
                              X