ok bodom fans, ever seen this axe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ok bodom fans, ever seen this axe?

Yeah, the whole thing is about as fanboyish as it gets, and I'm sure Alexi must've felt damn flattered over it. Can't say it looks very good though. Our member Child of Norther's own tribute axe was looking way cleaner, but that one was without the ESP influences.

Comment

That guitar had so much potential to kick ass...why did he have to ruin it with the gay cutaway and inlays...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        That guitar had so much potential to kick ass...why did he have to ruin it with the gay cutaway and inlays...

[/ QUOTE ]

totally agree.

Comment

Well, it's a small small world. Anyone remember that Kelly bass my friend made fretless in the BASS section where he made it fretless? He is also the creator of this guitar. I'll take a pic tomorrow probably and post it. Not that I'm pushing his auction (it's doing quite well by itself) but his work is really great and he's working for a well known guitar store here in NY doing repairs on expensive instruments, so his work is trusted by his employers too. What this guitar basically is about is it was just a project guitar he built a few months ago (if not a year, I can't remember) just for kicks. He's also built an SRV #1 replica that kicks ass. As far as the cutaway, a few people told him it was ugly, but it really does have full access to every fret, including the ones by the low E which isn't as easy to reach on a regular Rhoads. And the inlays, the hell with that, those are beautiful and again, it was his "screw around" guitar that he gradually improved over the months. The only reason he's selling it is to pay of a credit card bill, otherwise he would have kept it. About the neck joint being cheesy, hell, we're not making 6 figures a year, so he works with what he has and made that very well. To each his own, but I fully back his work. He still has stuff to learn (we're only 22, and I say we because we're in the same boat, living paycheck to paycheck, and I can say I'm proud of his work considering what he has to work with), but for what it is, it's a great guitar. I'll post pics and a short review later for ya'll.

- Irfaan -

Comment

Wow I should give my posts a once over before I hit submit...

Comment

This Guitar is on E*** Item number: 7389245074 wow

Comment

I love the Photo shops guys,the Herring one had me in stitches

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wolf [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, well to all those people asking where this guitar came from well i made it, as can be seen by my LPG logo by the bridge, And to those people saying its fanboyish well yeah i am a fan i made the guitar and look at yourselves scratching your heads on bodom forums, before anyone says something about my work and how my guitars look, post a picture of the guitar work you've done, and if its better, hell maybe i'll ask advice on how to make mine look better. Until than keep your mouth shut. And StukaJU87 just cause i'm not rippin people off on the price doesnt mean their gonna be let down, its an awsome guitar, well made and solid, no letdowns on this one. Take Care

Comment

So why did you know all the people on the forum were talking about it?
                    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

I actually told him there was a post on his guitar since he's a long time friend of mine. We were out drinkin and I think I was telling him I sold all my stuff to move to AZ at the end of the year and he said he was selling some stuff and that guitar came up. I asked him if Alexi ever posed with it and he said yah and I figured out this was the same one. Since this is the 2nd guitar he did that people here liked I told him about the forum.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Hey, well to all those people asking where this guitar came from well i made it, as can be seen by my LPG logo by the bridge, And to those people saying its fanboyish well yeah i am a fan i made the guitar and look at yourselves scratching your heads on bodom forums, before anyone says something about my work and how my guitars look, post a picture of the guitar work you've done, and if its better, hell maybe i'll ask advice on how to make mine look better. Until than keep your mouth shut. And StukaJU87 just cause i'm not rippin people off on the price doesnt mean their gonna be let down, its an awsome guitar, well made and solid, no letdowns on this one. Take Care

[/ QUOTE ]Whoa! Dude, calm down! Only your first post and you're already on the attack. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Settle down, play nice and your stay here will be alot more pleasant!
                        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Hehe, he really is a nice guy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Hehe, he really is a nice guy

[/ QUOTE ]I'm sure he is and looking at that Alexi Rhoads he's definitely got talent. Hope he sticks around.
                            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Ya know I hope he does too. I don't know that he will, but I'll be seeing him tomorrow. I was suppose to check out the guitar and hang with him, but we got hit with a crapload of snow and the trains got all wierd, plus I didn't feel like treckin it all that way

Comment

Sorry if i came off a bit harsh and on the as*h*le side people. But i really am interested if anyone out there works on guitars in sharing some pics and info on subject. So if anyone wants to, feel free to drop me a line.

Comment

Working...
                                X