Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ok bodom fans, ever seen this axe?

[ QUOTE ]
    Whoa! Dude, calm down! Only your first post and you're already on the attack. Settle down, play nice and your stay here will be alot more pleasant!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Oh I dunno, if I put a shitload of time in required to make that guitar I'd be pretty pissed about people talking shit without having actually played it..just saying.

And those inlays kickass by the way, ignore the cynics here. I'm not so big on the cutaway or the neck joint, but then I haven't played it either and ultimately thats what counts. Keep building!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Whoa! Dude, calm down! Only your first post and you're already on the attack. Settle down, play nice and your stay here will be alot more pleasant!

[/ QUOTE ]
      Oh I dunno, if I put a shitload of time in required to make that guitar I'd be pretty pissed about people talking shit without having actually played it..just saying.

And those inlays kickass by the way, ignore the cynics here. I'm not so big on the cutaway or the neck joint, but then I haven't played it either and ultimately thats what counts. Keep building!

[/ QUOTE ]I myself didn't say anything bad or negative about his work. All I'm saying is to get himself know around here and not get bent if there's criticism about his work. The members here have alot of knowledge about guitars and there are those who won't like one's work no matter how pretty and nice it might be to others. Just the way it is. Just like some who don't like cat hairs inside guitar cases. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Right, Scott! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No shit Mike! Ohhhh, it's metallic black. Noone likes that color. It's got finger prints. There's cat hait in the case and 5 pieces of lint from the polishing cloth. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
        And StukaJU87 just cause i'm not rippin people off on the price doesnt mean their gonna be let down, its an awsome guitar, well made and solid, no letdowns on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sorry if you were offended, but a glued in bolt on neck is not my speed. Different strokes.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I thought it was an actual Jackson custom shop guitar when I saw the first pic, I was impressed but then I saw the fake neck thru thing and I just didnt care for it. Good job though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No shit Mike! Ohhhh, it's metallic black. Noone likes that color. It's got finger prints. There's cat hait in the case and 5 pieces of lint from the polishing cloth. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
            And StukaJU87 just cause i'm not rippin people off on the price doesnt mean their gonna be let down, its an awsome guitar, well made and solid, no letdowns on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sorry if you were offended, but a glued in bolt on neck is not my speed. Different strokes.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I didn't find cat shit in the case though! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Always a plus! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thank you again Scott. I'll ship the Rocktron Pro GAP to you tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks Mike! I must have forgot to add the cat shit in there. I hope you are not let down that it wasn't included. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Thanks Mike! I must have forgot to add the cat shit in there. I hope you are not let down that it wasn't included. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I was very disappointed! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No cat crap! That would have definitely made it a SUPER-DUPER POOPER Custom!

Comment

Alrighty, here it is. Just got back from his house and I actually played the guitar. It's absolutly amazing, and I'm not saying that because he's my friend. If anything I feel more comfortable telling him it sucks to piss him off [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Ah well, here's what he did. That neck joint, is killer. I didn't think too much about it, but what he did was plug up those holes for the screws, threw some dowels in there, sanded that thing down to where it's incredibly smooth at the lower frets and sanded it again to create one of the most comfortable guitars I've ever played (made it sound like less work that it really was, but when you play it you can feel how much care was taken in it). Plus he has his own custom neck on it that's comfortable as hell, kinda like a flat and wide neck, but not as thin as Ibanez or Jackson (he shaved the neck down, still the same one though from when he started). His fretwork, finish and inlay work was clean, the cutaway although ugly to most, was comfortable to play all the way on the upper frets, which matters more than looks. It's just gotta be polished up all nice before it goes out and all's good. I took some more pics, including one or two with me holding it, but I'm an oogly mo fo, so you can look at the guitar now. I'm honestly gonna have him build one for me (that's right fukker, your building me a guitar!), or most likely I'll be able to build it myself when I get back from the guitar building school in AZ. All in all though, it was light, sturdy and solid just like any high end guitar I've owned and kicked ass.

Comment

I dig the wild inlays.

Comment

Your friend got nice price from this at Ebay [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Cool guitar! Maybe your friend should sign in Jackson custom shop and start to build Jacksons in pro environment [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

here's another one on the bay !
                        let's see if it will reach the same price... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          here's another one on the bay !
                          let's see if it will reach the same price... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly doubt it, and the guy spelled it Rhandy! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

yeah, I doubt it too, but I think it's interessting to see so many alexi signed guitars lately... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            the pinstriping isn't all that bad IMO, you hardly notice the PG that way.

but did you mention alexis clothes?
                            it's the same as on the first guitars pic. so he's either a pig on tour or he had to sign a bunch of guitars that day. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Haha, could be either, but I think Alexi only has like 5 sets of clothes or something because I've seen him wearing the same outfit during the '03 Tuska concert, the '04 concert in Illinois, and a bunch of other places.
                              If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

this one is for sale in the Netherlands:

http://koopjes.marktplaats.nl/muziek_en_...3Bw5nRLA%3D&df=
                                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                                X