• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ok bodom fans, ever seen this axe?

[ QUOTE ]
    this?
    http://www.fourteeng.net/alexilaiho2.html
    [ QUOTE ]
    Alexi: There was this one dude and a chick in Brazil, they made a small model of my guitar that got stolen,
    and it was a Jackson guitar. It was small but amazingly accurate! [Smiles] They did every single scratch
    that I had on the guitar and there was this one sticker that I had on the guitar・t was like, everything.
    It was like, "Your guitar got stolen but we can give you this!" and I thought it was really nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, this guitar i posted is near New York somewhere.

Comment

Man I'm dying here... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          aww, she's even playing a chick guitar....
          oops..
          Dammit I always do that..

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          ROTFL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
          That's funny, I heard he had signed with Herring® guitars. :P

"You must play Every Time I Die with... A HERRING!"

[/ QUOTE ]
          Oh my god! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I hope you won't mind if I borrow your edit and post it in another forum. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Ladies and gentlemen!

I present the new Alexi Laiho Hello Kitty signature Squier! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

holy shit those are quality photoshops dude

Comment

No complaints here, glad you like it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It didn't get me out of Photoshop or out of the house for that matter, but at least I took a (short) break from CSG-ing LMAO.
              |My CSG gallery|
              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

is this his original jackson wild child guitar? http://www.youtube.com/w/Alexi-and-alexa...20bodom%20alexi

Comment

Yup, that's the one.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    holy shit those are quality photoshops dude

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Thank you! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I've seen pic of Alexi with violet Les Paul too, but can't remember the link [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I've seen pic of Alexi with violet Les Paul too, but can't remember the link [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Hehe, that edit was made by either Yanko or Delt from the CoB Forum.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Hehe, that edit was made by either Yanko or Delt from the CoB Forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I found it from scythes-of-bodom.com. First I thought it wasn't photoshopped, but then somebody told me that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Yes, I found it from scythes-of-bodom.com. First I thought it wasn't photoshopped, but then somebody told me that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Oh, it was definitely photoshopped. :P We also did an edit of that same photo with a chicken (Alexi doing a chick) and a monkey (alexi spanking the monkey). Yeah, CoB forum members love Alexi (not!). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It just popped up on ebay
                              http://cgi.ebay.com/Alexi-Laiho-Children...1QQcmdZViewItem
                              I certainly don't think i would buy it, the heel looks kinda shady, and the inlays are kinda cheesy and fanboyish IMHO. to each his own though.

Comment

The glued in bolt on neck is just too cheesy, and the price is stupid. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] Someone is in for a let down.
                                Scott
                                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X