X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Warrior shirt?

Saw this at MF:
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...rel?sku=410838

But not at the Jackson store. What gives?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Jackson Warrior shirt?

Could be part of the update of the Jackson site that was mentioned in another thread.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

pft... no small [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Good - Warriors are not for puny humans [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          pft... no small [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you buying a shirt for your woman!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

no haha, I just like to ware small shirts, they fit better then medium.

Comment

But ... there're no metal studs on those Warriors. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

don't think i'd find this in the uk. i wanted some sweat wristbands in black with white jackson logos - for lengthy recording sessions. never seen them either.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Pft...no 3X [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Good - Warriors are not for puny humans [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

finally, xl....
                      Hear the universe scream
                      Bleeding from black holes
                      Whom horns careless
                      And whom God mourns

Comment

Damn... no Xtra small [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sweet, my girlfriend just got me the Grave Robber tee for my birthday and now I have to get a Warrior shirt [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] except is the shirt dark blue
                        [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ????? i am on my mothers computer and it is hard to see the actual colors......

Comment

I saw this a little while ago, pretty sweet.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            But ... there're no metal studs on those Warriors. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As for the color, I think it's black with an off-black design [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Do you know do they ship to EU? Jackson shirt would be cool [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X