when guitar world was good........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: when guitar world was good........

I'll take on the entire Kid Rock clan...what, like I never fought worse..and won everytime!!!!

child's play...give me a challenge!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Watch out, Tommy Lee got his ass kicked by Eminem's "crew" for talking shit about Kid Rock [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually that was a sucker punch by some random guy who ran away
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

sure it was. because no one could lay a hit on T-Dog if he was paying attention....
        Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          Watch out, Tommy Lee got his ass kicked by Eminem's "crew" for talking shit about Kid Rock [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I heard that he was suckered punched by one of Pam Anderson knockers.
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I'm not hip on the latest internet rumors [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But I guess you're right ...
            http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/?ID=948

I guess it goes to show you can't trust everything you believe on the internets ... but at least I cited my source [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-a

Comment

I think I just got down syndrome just by reading that bullshit!

FUCK! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

I'll talk shit about Rid Kock, Enema, Fred Durst, and T fag all day...if one would come after me..dreams can come true....sigh!! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I don't blame the black bro that clocked him...That's stone cold "MOCKERY" IMO!! [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

I'm sure alot of brothas think so...Hell, I know so!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X