whats your dream jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attack of the newb question

a plain jane dual hum floyded strathead Charvel available w/o a custom shop order
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

A free one.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Robbin Crosby's "BIG RED" Guitar!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          dude no offense rps, but that last soloist is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Puke green inlays (with matching headstock) with some sorta vomit finish on the body?

As for me? Its on the way to me. All koa archtop death angel with a quilt top and blue green sunburst finish, ziricote fingerboard with abalone zig zag sharkies and an abalone logo. With gold hardware of course [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

look closely at the finish and you will understand....or maybe not if your a square [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

by the way, i would almost lean towards bolt on for all of mine a well, i like the extra adjustability for my guitars longevity.

chris

Comment

Someone here owns the one I want (Flametop 2), its in the gallery, Pearl yellow SL2H with no fret markers. That thing has haunted me ever since I first saw it. It was my desktop for awhile.
            I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              look closely at the finish and you will understand....or maybe not if your a square

[/ QUOTE ]
              Well either I'm a square or the image is to pixelated for me to figure it out [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

How bout an archtop King V 7 string with a KV2t headstock, mahogany body and neck, trans green quilt maple top, string thru, birdseyre board, abalone sharkfins and logo....
                http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Someone here owns the one I want (Flametop 2), its in the gallery, Pearl yellow SL2H with no fret markers. That thing has haunted me ever since I first saw it. It was my desktop for awhile.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  That's an SL2, not SL2H. It was a production model in the mid-90s, so keep your eyes peeled and you might stumble onto one.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool, thanks for that info VitaminG. That geetar is purrrty! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Not necessarily safe for work

**Admin edit: Lets be careful, boobs are good on guitars, but some of us at work can't handle the double reason to check it out.

Comment

This one!

Comment

who's the blonde? [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The blonde is Jo Guest, top UK model. I have a huge collection of her pictures [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Vai's yellow eyeball guitar....

Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Y2KV

Comment

Working...
                                X