Clear All

Re: The new and improved LPC Collection

That LPC looks fantastic [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Sweet guitars! Love the white dinky and the solar Charvel.

Comment

Sweet fiddles, Sam. They all look like keepers.

Comment

Nice looking stuff you got there Sam. I am partial to the LPC in your collection, but only because I am not the biggest fan of Strat bodies.

The rest look awesome too.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Very nice collection. The floor is awesome too. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

so whats in the rack? I see a BBE, some tuner and a furman, dont know what else there is

Comment

shit I love that flat flametop bound charvie! Thats a new one isn't it?

Comment

What year is the LPC.
                  Mine is an 89 black with EMGs and I love it.

Comment

<font color="red">Fakes....Hondos....pre-pro Hondos with added logos!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]!!

Much coolness Sam!!.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]!! </font>

Comment

My favorite is the red h-h-charvel! what a sweet axe! they're all very nice, but that one is my fave.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        Since everyone likes the white Dinky so much can I have the LP Custom? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow"> Bwahhahahahhahahahhhhhhhh

Hold on...gimmie a sec.....

bwaahahahahhahahhahhhh

Ummmmm, that's a big negative Ghost Rider...but thanks for the interest.

I bought the rack off of e-bay....can't remember the company name, but it wasn't too expensive...and it's a decent case....just a 12U shock rack [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Awe man, come on. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k

Cool setup anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Nice collection.

Comment

That is one tasty group of guitars, especially the flametop CCLR! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] The flat top bound body looks very classy, and is a great color! If it plays half as good as it looks, you must be thrilled. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Hey, thanks for the comments.

Now, it's question and answer time with LPC [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PallarAndersVisa Asked:
                              so whats in the rack? I see a BBE, some tuner and a furman, dont know what else there is??

Furman PL-8
                              Fender Tuner
                              ADA MP-1
                              Rocktron Xpression
                              ADA S3000 Digital Delay
                              ADA Poweramp (200 watts)
                              2U rack drawer

Chris asked:
                              shit I love that flat flametop bound charvie! Thats a new one isn't it?

Yes.it's relatively new. Chuck Splatter and Chad Ashley speced it out from a Charvel 83' catalog guitar and placed the order through Matt as a limited run of 10 guitars to the original specs. Very nice guitars.

AK47 asked:
                              What year is the LPC.

Man...wish I knew [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              It's a strange one, in that, acccording to the serial #, it was made in 63, but, they weren't even made then.

So, in short, I'm thinking somewhere in the early to mid 70's probably [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                              I've had it since I was 10 (1980), so, has to be prior to that.
                              Its aged really well and plays like a banshee (ask HippieTim).
                              It has INSANELY low action.....just crazy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Since everyone likes the white Dinky so much can I have the LP Custom? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Be careful what you ask for. You should know that it comes with a Marine [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X