The new and improved LPC Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new and improved LPC Collection

<font color="yellow">Finally...moved in..pretty much settled...well, the important stuff...wife, dogs, food, kid, guitars and rack [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anywho...I took a buttload of pics tonight in my new practice room and thought I'd show the current lineup.

First, is my baby, Charvel 4110....here's some nekked pics [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

How bout a group Charvie shot
    [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

My "new" Fender Elite Strat [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

The "outcasts" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My nemesis:

87' Jackson Custom Dinky

88' Steinberger GM-4T

Non-Charvel Group Huddle [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My rack setup:

</font>

Re: The new and improved LPC Collection

very cool...that white soloist with the matching painted head really looks good...wow impressive stuff, congrats!
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Trace...it's actually a Dinky bolt-on from 87', serial #3510.

Krista saw it in a small guitar shop in Greenville NC on a weekend excursion and I restored it as best I could.

Thanks for the props..especially from you and your collection.

</font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        very cool...that white soloist with the matching painted head really looks good...wow impressive stuff, congrats!

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree....I am an absolute sucker for white guitars.......ESPECIALLY with matching headstocks.Very cool.

Shawn
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Man still saving for a Gibson LP custom!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

very nice!!! Lots of good fiddles to play in that bunch!!

Comment

Nice looking collection you got there Marine. That floor looks like you had some boots over for a field day.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Sweet!!!

Comment

noice! good looking floor you've got there too
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice collection, Sam! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Still lovin' the LPC, too. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      How bout a group Charvie shot
                      [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

USA Charvie with fins [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Since everyone likes the white Dinky so much can I have the LP Custom? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

LPC, what brand is your rack case? Where'd you get it? How's it built and how is it holding up?

Comment

The LPC and that rack set up would be perfect for me [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I f*cking love ADA's.
                            93 USA Soloist EDS
                            USA HT6 Juggernaut
                            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Since everyone likes the white Dinky so much can I have the LP Custom? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow"> Bwahhahahahhahahahhhhhhhh

Hold on...gimmie a sec.....

bwaahahahahhahahhahhhh

Ummmmm, that's a big negative Ghost Rider...but thanks for the interest.

I bought the rack off of e-bay....can't remember the company name, but it wasn't too expensive...and it's a decent case....just a 12U shock rack [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]</font>

Comment

Working...
                              X