Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW do you "vote" for a JCFer / re: STARS ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW do you "vote" for a JCFer / re: STARS ??

I may just be a DUMBA$S. but HOW do you place a vote for a JCFer regarding their 1-2-3-4 or 5 star rating ?? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Re: HOW do you "vote" for a JCFer / re: STARS ??

click on their name to view their profile...on that screen, on the right is a little menu that says rate this member (it's a pull-down)...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

THANKS, D.M. !!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[ February 20, 2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Doc Dryer ]

Comment

*cough* Hey Doc, I'm a little low on stars... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

How do you vote to get rid of the stars...Way stupid IMO. Hey, somebody vote crappy for me...I want all grey...heh... [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Hey Flame, you can go in your profile and turn the star function off. BTW, I just gave you 5! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It seems like a lot of newer members on the board are disgruntled idiots who can't read and post topics over and over again without using the search function or scrolling back a few pages. I mean, how many times do people need to post about not being able to set up a Floyd, or how to apply lemon oil?!? Or they don't like to be told they should post something only once in the right destination on the board... and they get all pissy and start bumping people's stars off. Seems my rating has been going down lately, too. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I guess the truth hurts.
            [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ February 20, 2003, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Toejam, I ranted and raved about this on the old board to the point where I got the "JCF Police" tag. However, there was no rating system in place, so I came out of it unscathed. Kinda.

*Hey there! Where do you think YOUR'E going mister? Get over here!*
              *stomps off to harass a local*

Comment

Yeah, I see you got bumped down, too. Oh well, F 'em! It's not like we're just trying to be the Safety Patrol. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, I was a strong fiver till just recently...

"Some" people... hmmmph... And Chuck got it too? He doesn't hassle anyone... Grrr...

Comment

what're all you girls pissin and moaning about now?
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What's the deal? Do you need to have a minimum of posts before anyone can vote for you. I don't see a voting box in my profile. I looked logged off and on, thinking that might make a difference. I guess from the way you guy's are talking I shouldn't be too anxious to have one

charlie [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

that's weird, looked at c.m. and it said i rated him 1? a) i don't remember rating him, b) he's a good guy...weird...my apologies c.m., guess i need to keep my bass player out of my account?...d.m.

[ February 21, 2003, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: diablomozart ]
                          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Yeah the star rating is bogus at best, that's why I just turned mine off. I was sitting at five stars until I disagreed with a post and offended a few people who didn't like reading the truth. My star rating dropped within the hour. The only thing the star rating will tell you is how much that person conforms and/or keeps opinions to himself.

Comment

I think the star rating I have now shows what I think about the rating system now.

Comment

Working...
                              X