New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Guy

nice guitars and welcome the forum.... and i never let anyone touch my gear...if i break something thats on me , someone else does that means war....lol..

Comment

Nice gear, welcome to the site. I had a Laney AOR in the early 80's because I saw Ratt with them, cool head.
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Welcome! Sweet Gear!

Comment

Nice. Welcome! Good to have some more insight.

Comment

Welcome to the best place on the net.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Tom Dempsey's heel?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice one Flametop!
              We should take our act on the road!

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
              Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Welcome to the board Slayer and Grid!

Thanks for the pics and glad to hear your guitar has it's head(stock) back!

+1 from me on that graphic....I like it!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Welcome and nice gear! Glad to hear that boo boo on your custon has been repaired.

Comment

very nice guitars welcome

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Nice gear, welcome to the site. I had a Laney AOR in the early 80's because I saw Ratt with them, cool head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I love the Laney AOR 100! A lot of gear has come and gone, but the Laney has withstood time. I bought it in 1987 when it was the oddball around all of the Marshall JMP stuff that I had. It is one of the strongest heads I've ever owned.

Comment

Cool, I had the AOR 30 head. Now that I think about it, I think it was in 86 when I had that one.
                        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

New Guy

Welcome, this board rocks! Lots of cool people and a wealth of info!

Comment

Working...
                          X