Pictures of my guitars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my guitars.

insomnia strikes again, so i finally finished the guitar layout i've been working on. It'd look a LOT better if i had some more jacksons around, but college tuition is more important for the time being. So, without further ado, here's my herd...

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/illumina/guitars.htm

enjoy!

~eric

Re: Pictures of my guitars.

Wow, a nice little collection of guitars you have there. And a great looking web page

Comment

Nice gaggle of guitars! You've also inspired to me to update my guitars web page this weekend! I love the finish on your SL2GX. Nice job........
      Jim
      my guitars page:
      http://users.adelphia.net/~jimleahy/

Comment

Awesome collection [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool site, and awesome guitars! I've got some pics of my guitars too... but you could say that my site lacks somewhat in design! Haha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pics of me and my guitars!

Anders
          https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

SL2GX... omg [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Nice pics! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

That SL2GX is just... undescribable gorgeous! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Beautiful axes, especially the SL2GX! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Very cool!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey anders... What do you think about that Sl2h? Does the black get boring at all? I will be purchasing one of these very soon (hopefully) but i still have no decided on the finish, any regrets getting "just" black? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] thanks

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sharp and too the point! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Well we are busy workin on a rec room and I jsut did this sooooo

Whattya think
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

nice guitars guys! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

OOFAHHH! Nice Rack there! I think I gotta work on a rec room.......! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ February 22, 2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Jimbo ]

Comment

Larry: No, I don't regret getting a plain black one. Actually I think that it's easier to get bored with a graphic! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Black is very nice, it has a really nice luster to it! For me, black wa sthe way to go! If I would've had more money, I think I had bought a graphig guitar as well, because, graphics are very cool! I was just afraid that I might get bored with it, maybe not at once, but after a while! Well, I don't know, maybe I'll get bored with black too. I'll have to wait and see! But one thing is for damn sure, I'm never selling my SL2H! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

So go ahead and buy one, in whatever finish feels right!

Anders

[ February 22, 2003, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Anders ]
                              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Working...
                              X