Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A word of gratitude for Chuckracer

Hello folks:

I just bought a GMW Charvel Strathead replica from a friend of fello forumite Chuckracer. Chuck took the guitar after I closed the deal with his friend Todd and pretty much transformed it into what it is now a virtually new guitar. Chuck cleaned and polish the frets, put a new set of strings, set the action and intonation, and also packed the guitar extremely well for his friend Todd. He didn't ask for a cent for all his trouble. He even offred me to trade pickups and to install a new pickguard with a dimarzio pickup configuration if I wanted to. Again, without asking for a cent. If anyone has a deal pending with Chuckracer I'll definitely recommend him 100%. Thanks Chuck again for everything you did and like I said in my email to you, if you ever have a chance to visit Puerto Rico, feel free to look me up. You have a friend in San Juan for sure.

Re: A word of gratitude for Chuckracer

i couldn't agree with you more on this one, i have made several deals with chuck and all have been smooth as silk, even send me stuff before i have a chance to pay him, a definate A+, you rock chuck.......now hurry up with my slimer [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Aw jeez, we need a "blush" icon thingy!
      Econ, it was my pleasure. I love getting a guitar that's better than I expected, and as I was involved in the deal in a small way, I felt a certain obligation to go through it and set it up for you. Anytime, my friend, anytime.

Jon, I'm not quite finished sanding the ugly green paint off that Shannon. As soon as I get more pads for my Dremel and get the details, I'll oil it and spray it with the Krylon flat black, flat file the frets, and stick it in a box. I'll ship the case now, and the guitar in a while. I'm a Custom Shop, ya know, so it may be 8 to 12 months before I get it done. There's cigarettes to smoke, coffee to drink, TV to watch, etc. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Great Job Chuck!!! You are a great great man.

Comment

Chuck is too cool!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] But what's this botchery of a Shannon I hear going on?!? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

from all i've heard chuck's a great guy and pleasure to deal with...d.m.
            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Hey Chuck - I also request (demand, dammit!) details about this Shannon project you guys referenced?! What do you have up your sleeve? How about some progress pics? Help out a fellow gear wh*re, customizer whose collection is stagnating. Ever get to that point where you are jonesing for a project guitar, just for something to do? Help a brother out. Thanks.

[edit] I can't use the word whoorre? What is this board coming to?!

[ February 21, 2003, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Metalcop ]

Comment

I could NOT AGREE MORE !!!!

There are a LOT of GREAT members on this Forum, but Chuckracer has GOT to be the MOST GENEROUS, GIVING, COOL member on the JCF...

BAR NONE !!!!!

If EVER there was going to be a new area, called "So-and-so is DA MAN", then MY VOTE goes to an area for

" Chuckracer IS...DA MAN !!!!!!!! "

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Chuck is a living LEGEND!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

All hail Chuck! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                    Gotta get away from here.
                    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
                      [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Aw jeez, we need a "blush" icon thingy!
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here ya go, Chuck-o!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, Chuck is a great guy!

Thanks for that CASE! BTW, never publicly thanked you so, there! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

It's for my Strathead Jackson, and it's a good fit! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                        X