Custom orders & G&G cases...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom orders & G&G cases...

If you get the G&G case option, I highly reccomend the form fitted case option. My AT that I just sold had one and it fits like a glove, very nice case!! Jack.

Comment

I just found out that my EVH that went back for repair was trashed when it arrived. It was a G&G case and not form fitting. Not sure if it had anything to do with it but it's a good bet.

I have to wait a while longer for my new guitar but I'm being taken care of.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        If we make all of the G&G cases form fitted, then that should (hopefully) eliminate the need for an upcharge, since it will be the norm.

We recently made the cases deeper, but I was not happy with the fit of the current San Dimas cases.

With B McD back on board, I'll be getting to more and more of these little, yet important, details.

Please note that as we improve the cases, these will be "running changes", which means we make the switch as we run out of the current inventory. In the meantime, if you order a Custom Shop guitar and want a G&G Form Fitted case, be sure to note it on the quote form at the appropriate upcharge.

[/ QUOTE ]

John, I've got 3 EVH Art Series and 1 San Dimas pointy. None of the G&G cases are form fitted. What's the chance of ordering or purchasing 4 new form fitting strathead and pointy headstock G&G's (when/if they arrive)?
        thanks
        mike.

Comment

Universal Cases are the death of many guitars, way too much headstock and body movement. Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Universal Cases are the death of many guitars, way too much headstock and body movement. Jack.

[/ QUOTE ]

abso-FU*KING=lutely. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X