No announcement yet.

anyone know anything about this place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone know anything about this place?

Totally uncool
    Sorry you have to deal with this Kev [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I take it you will be following up with GOR [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Highly uncool!

Hell, in two of the pictures you can actually see Kev and Dianne in the reflections. Kev, you might want to use this with a picture of yourself as proof that it is your picture.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I look at it as international exposure. Kevin Maynard. International man of mystery.

Shawn
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

ok not cool I guess, but he did add a caveat that some of the pics were not of his guitar:

"!!! last three photographs is of #11 and #2 (not of me!), for the comparison. Thus you can see the finish in several belichtingen."

Comment

The add was placed 28th juli 2005.. almost a year ago

I've seen it on the dutch site too, but it's not there anymore (tweedehands.nl)

I agree, not cool and he should have asked, but I think Ward didn't mean too cause any trouble.
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Highly uncool!

Hell, in two of the pictures you can actually see Kev and Dianne in the reflections. Kev, you might want to use this with a picture of yourself as proof that it is your picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez I was 50 pounds heavier in those pictures, I don't wanna even think about those .. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Geez I was 50 pounds heavier in those pictures, I don't wanna even think about those ..

[/ QUOTE ]

NOW...........I see what this is all about. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  Highly uncool!

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez I was 50 pounds heavier in those pictures, I don't wanna even think about those .. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what ya mean!
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Where did you come from this wasn't a yankee haters thread [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Where did you come from this wasn't a yankee haters thread

[/ QUOTE ]

I like to keep my friends close and my enemies closer. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Couple more weeks they'll be starting up again. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Put your web address on your pics.

I'm sure Ward did not expect someone from America to poke around on a Belgian website looking for guitars, and Belgians looking at it would speak the language and know it wasn't his pic.

Since comparison pics have been used on Ebay for years, and given the above, I can't understand the fuss. I'm not talking about the people who are trying to SELL your item using your pics, I'm talking about the people who, as in this case, have an item that is identical in appearance to use as reference or to compensate for their lack of quality photos (some people simply don't have the time or gear or skills for good pics).

In the event there is a "next time" and someone contacts you about such a thing, I'd advise having the "chicken little" seek a translation on their own.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                        X