Podcast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast?

You know what would be killer? Jackson / Charvel Podcasting! A weekly or monthly podcast of what ever the hell Jackson is up too. I.e. what going on in the shop with customs orders, endorsed players checking out their lastest sig. guitar and jamming on location. Interviews with the people working there. Jenna on her next photo shoot!!! History of Jackson & Charvel told by the ones who were there. Old photos of guitars that are in the Jackson Files. Hot chicks getting wild in a wet Jackson T shirt contest (for those who get off on that kind of stuff). Lets see Mike Learn get creative with the airbrush. Just how cool would it be to have a podcast of your guitar just getting finished with a Hot Chick that was custom painted by mike!!! You get the idea........
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Re: Podcast?

While I think it would be cool, given the backlog on customs I'm sure a lot of the guys around here would prefer that they have as few distractions as possible. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Hot chicks getting wild in a wet Jackson T shirt contest (for those who get off on that kind of stuff).

[/ QUOTE ]

but that would require white Jackson Ts. Not very metal [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        While I think it would be cool, given the backlog on customs I'm sure a lot of the guys around here would prefer that they have as few distractions as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. They need to focus on getting their fucking logos put on straight first. Sorry. I'm still floored by that one.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

We use real amps, not Pods anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Sorry, I had to try and out smart-ass my smart asses bretheren ... Haha!
          \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Hey, what do you guys think of Red Jackson Custom Shop work shirts? I asked to make some, but the consensus is that red shirts wouldn't sell...

Comment

in all seriousness, i think it's a fucking fantastic idea. hell, i'd even help out it together (for a nominal fee of course! lol). podcasts are only going to get bigger, and now that video podcasts are happening along with online TV stations (that shit rules, btw), that would be totally cutting edge and kickass.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I've heard it mentioned with some of the other brands and I know that one was recorded last week. But, having said that, I don't know much about it and I've only heard the ones that my old Army buddy does...

Comment

boxing fan or making a religous statement? if you're a boxing fan, did you see Lacy get dismantled last weekend? whoa!!!

Comment

Red shirts don't sell? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                    Is that why I get 'em so cheap by the truckload? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And yeah, digital broadcasting on homebrew equipment over satellite DSL would be great - Lord knows I can't get my fill of audio and video that stutters and skips, and images that are so compressed you can't tell what you're looking at. Let's not forget the extreme closeups and Batman camera angles.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I've seen Phil Anselmo & Nikki Sixx wear red work shirts, so Newc and I aren't the ONLY ones! LOL!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        boxing fan or making a religous statement? if you're a boxing fan, did you see Lacy get dismantled last weekend? whoa!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

that avatar came from a thread where i was discussing my intense hatred for all things kramer. i said something to the extent that seeing them makes me wanna punch nuns. so i thought i'd offer a visual.

....stupid ugly melted strats. c'mere sister; i got your hail mary right here! KA-POW!!!!!!!!!!
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

"We're wor...............king on a.................... n.......ew ......Cu.........stom.......peeeEEee...ice..that was the br........ain..ch....ild of Mii....ke Sh........................annon after a night of dr......(critical error, please restart Windows)."

Comment

The only Kramer I'll even look at is the one on Seinfeld reruns.

Comment

yep, that's winders for ya. i keeed, i keeed!
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X