Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Podcast?

[ QUOTE ]
    TEKKY - no BS, would you buy a RED Jackson Work shirt with a silver embroidered Jackson logo? To me & John, that'd be the dogs balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup! I'd wear it with a black t-shirt underneath. I'd be stylin! Besides, red is one of my favorite colors. Offering the same design in a few colors wouldn't be a disaster though. (so I can wear one each day of the week)

And don't worry if mono-Newc-leosis likes it. He doesn't have fashion sense. Have you seen the big-ass leather watch band thread???
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Pot and Kettle, the battle rages on - live on the JCF [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

And yeah, digital broadcasting on homebrew equipment over satellite DSL would be great - Lord knows I can't get my fill of audio and video that stutters and skips, and images that are so compressed you can't tell what you're looking at. Let's not forget the extreme closeups and Batman camera angles.

[/ QUOTE ]

have you checked podcasts out? they're downloaded, not streamed. you subscribe to the podcasts that you like, and they get DLed to your system. no freezing, stutters, or skips.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

oh, and no, i wouldn't buy a red shirt, as it's my least favorite color. however, i'd have to actually see one to confirm.

sully
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            TEKKY - no BS, would you buy a RED Jackson Work shirt with a silver embroidered Jackson logo? To me & John, that'd be the dogs balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would buy those! I love red! Put that and Jacksone/Charvel on it and I would proudly wear it everywhere - and make Tekky buy lots for me! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Seriously though....welcome back B McD! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And, yes, I'd buy a red shirt. Or a grey, black, green. Just get some new ones out here, will 'ya? ...J and C, OK?

Comment

I actually don´t really like red, but I think I´d still want one judging by my mind´s eye [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh man, I'm so behind on technology, I had to look up what a podcast was [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sounds like a cool idea though

And on the workshirts, if it were offered in black and red like those limited KV shirts, I'd definatly buy one of each. I'm a fiend when it comes to workshirts, but I do admit I prefer black over red, but if it's only offered in red, hell, put me down for one or two

Comment

Yep, down with the Jackson podcast idear, though I don't own a Pod. Or an i. But I asked for both for Mother's Day. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Down with the red swag shirts, that's my favorite color! Yesss!
                    Love the button-down work shirt idea too. Killer.

Did someone say catalog? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

-Emmy

Comment

emmy, all you need is iTunes; you can DL all kindsa podcasts and play them in iTunes. good times, eh?
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

OH!
                        Bwahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I did not know that!
                        Great, I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                        Thanks Sully!

Comment

really? well that's cool then. My wife has a Shuffle & got iTunes on the accompanying disc, but I don't got no steenkin ipod.
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

yep! DL the latest version of iTunes, tho; it'll make things easier.
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hey, on these work shirts, we talkin Rayon, 100% cotton, or Cotton/Poly blend?
                              I'm highly repulsed by polyester unless it's smooth as Rayon (Rayon I can dig, as well as 100% cotton).

If it's like those Dickies brand work shirts, I'll hafta pass, cuz those things eat the flesh off my back [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Dickies or RedKap. Aint gonna happen in Red, because I can't convince anyone it's cool...
                                \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X