Finally coming back to Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally coming back to Jackson

As my signature says, I "lost interest in playing guitar" and sold all my Jacksons. Yeah, GREAT decision.
    There was a USA King V, a KV Pro Mustaine Sig., a bolt-on Kelly, and a KV1/Mustaine Korina... all sold.
    Now, six years later, I'm coming back into the fold with the Kevin Bond RR I just ordered from mattsmusiccenter after seeing his "Huge Sale" thread. That delivery just can not get here fast enough!
    BIG thanks to Matt.

Re: Finally coming back to Jackson

Welcome back bro!! Jack.

Comment

Thanks, slayer. It'll be good to be back once it arrives next week. Fortunately, there's some racing at Laguna Seca to keep me occupied over the weekend.

Comment

LOL! I stoppped playing for ove 10 years before I started playomg again. Been playing for 5 years now and it is awsome!
        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Damn, 10 years? That's some dry spell. If there's ever a time when I'm sure I'm done playing again, then this Jackson and any others will go into storage in a closet somewhere until my senses return.

Comment

Welcome back [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

You sold some really cool guitars back then, I love the Mustaine Korina, but the Bond Rhoads is way cool too, so I´m sure you´ll be happy.

Comment

Thanks, and I'll gladly have that beer. The Korina KV1 was the last to go and it's the one I regret most. Seeing old pictures of myself holding that guitar makes me cringe.

Comment

Welcome back [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I had a similar deal. Instead of, lost interest, it was financial problems that caused me to sell my gear @ the time (1997), But I was able to rebound & started buying & playing again in 2000.
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

And pardon my rude nature...

Welcome back to the fold.
                    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Hey thanks. I didn't take that post as rude.
                      Hmm, two Megadeth related signature lines and one avatar... As a fan myself, maybe I'll go a similar route since it's time for a new sig. line anyway.

Comment

Welcome back man. I bought a Bond with the green bevels not too long ago and it is a cool axe. I just put a EMG-85 in it and it screams METAL UP YOUR ASS!!!! LOL. What bevel color did you order?

Comment

Like yours, this one also has green bevels. The contrast between the black and that bright-ass green looks really good in pictures, so I can't wait to see it in person. Did the stock Iommi pup not do it for you?

Comment

Come on UPS....gimme my Jackson! I shouldn't complain, because I remember waiting for the better part of a year to get USA Jacksons years ago.

(I'll probably still complain)

Comment

Woo Hoo! UPS just dropped it off, literally. The box was beat to hell, and the guy half-dropped it on the way to my door... but it was shipped in a HSC and everything seems ok thus far.
                              It looks fantastic and the green on the bevels is bright as hell. This one was a good choice for finding my way back to Jackson. Time to stop typing and start playing...

Comment

Working...
                              X