Another late introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another late introduction

Hey everybody! I've only been here a short time and I was have been waiting for some new guitars to arrive to post up an introduction. Well.... The guitars made it, so here is my introduction.

My name is Rob (obviously...) and I hail from the #1 US travel destination of Rockford, Illinois!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I found JCF while looking/searching for a new guitar online. I have played guitar for 24 years and I purchased my first Charvel in 89' and my first Jackson in 95'. Before the Charvel/Jackson era, I mostly played modified Fender Stratocasters with Floyd Roses. I feel bad for butchering a few Strats, but damn those were some of the best guitars that I have ever played. I now exclusively play through a Laney AOR head and a Marshall cabinet. My rack only has a few "leftovers" from the day and deeply needs to be revamped with newer stuff. Right now it only has a delay and a Zoom 1/2 rack processor that is possessed with a mind of its own. Most of my equipment I have sold off during my "band days" hiatus in the last 10 years or so.

My Jackson Soloists now include a 88' Grid, 99' Lightning, and the pride and joy of my stable that is from a JCF member, the Copperhead. I also have my late 80's-early 90's Ovation Legend that I really like to write songs on.

Even though I have seen my serious band days in the rear view mirror, I still enjoy playing everyday, and soon I may join a band that is into having a good time playing while doing a few gigs for a good time.

My spare time also includes my wife, kids, my motorcycle (04' Suzuki GSXR600), and my large, and loud Macaws.

Well........ long post.

Thanks for a GREAT SITE!

Rob

Re: Another late introduction

Here is a picture of my guitars. Sorry for the shit picture.... my camera sucks! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rob

Comment

<font color="aqua">welcome! I especially like the Grid-rob [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Nice...welcome aboard!!

Comment

very fine collection, my friend, welcommen...or however the Germans say hi.

Comment

another lightning sky! cool, cool, cool. Welcome!
            Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              another lightning sky! cool, cool, cool. Welcome!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah and it was SUPPOSED to have Abalone inlays according to the guy that sold it to me. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

I'll get to deal with that soon, if he ever replies back to me...

Comment

Hello and welcome,Rob..Nice collection of graphics you got,and that grid has always been one of my personal favorites..
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Very cool setup, Jackson and Laney, the way it should be!

Comment

Nice lightning sky! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I really really really like that Copperhead SL2H though! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] That is one kick ass collection! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice collection! Congrats and welcome. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice looking stuff Rob. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Welcome aboard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

welcome and nice group of soloists. I especially like the copperhead.

Comment

Welcome, and that's a great way to introduce yourself!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Awesome guitars of course!!
                              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Working...
                              X