Another late introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another late introduction

that copperhead snakeskin is the business. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes!!! I really love the Grid because it is a graphic that you do not see very often, plus it was the first Jackson graphic that I ever bought. The Copperhead is probably the most stunning guitar that I have ever owned. Out of all of the guitars that I have owned, it is number one! By far. It is stunning!

My next purchase will more than likely be a custom shop order. I love the look of the snakeskins and would like to get a lizard skin in a green/black scheme [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img], but that will have to wait. My wife is not thrilled with the additions to my stable in the last 2 weeks [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], so the next one will have to wait. I tried to explain that Jackson custom shop orders can be 12-18 months away, but she really didn't care. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Give me an A+ for effort....... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Time is on my side though! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome, Rob! Excellent intro post! And a motorhead too! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hi Rob and welcome to JCF.

Very nice collection and a very cool looking Lightning Sky!

[ QUOTE ]
          I really love the Grid because it is a graphic that you do not see very often, plus it was the first Jackson graphic that I ever bought.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, this goes for me too! The very first graphic Jackson i got was a Grid. Not to butt in on your Hello thread, but i thought i'd show you one of my babies. I think your Grid is a family member of mine:

Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

NIce collection...welcome

Comment

Ah..... another grid!! Kick ass!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

ROb.....You Rule!! I'm gaining on you. I'll have one JAckson soon...ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!BEware of the snake!!!

Comment

My wife just picked up a KICK ASS job this week (10X better than the one she currently has), so I think I may have to do a Custom Shop order!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

God I love my wife!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool lightning!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

My spare time also includes my wife, kids, my motorcycle (04' Suzuki GSXR600), and my large, and loud Macaws.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Rob!
                      You are one noisy dude, arentcha? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Lovin' the grid and the snakeskin, very sweet. Welcome! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

-Em

Comment

Hello and Welcome love the grid. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

Working...
                        X