Another New Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another New Member

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and show some pictures of my axes. I know it's late but I've been waiting for my Kelly to come to my door via www.mattsmusic.com (Thanks Matt!) so I can show it off. Man I love this thing! Also I was debating (before I got the Kelly) between the RR1 and KE-2 and as you can see I got the Kelly. No pickguard and playing while sitting down is what made my decision. I'll probably put a CS RR1 (LTD with Tremlo style) on order at some point.

Washburn (1st guitar purchased in mid 80's) and PRS (2001 model)

KE-3 and my new addition KE-2

Re: Another New Member

Welcome aboard!! the blue kelly is HOT!!

Comment

Welcome. Cool guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Enjoy your stay and watch out for Ron! He likes to haze newbies! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

lol that's funny bonghits. I'll have to offer him a hit from my peace pipe.

Thanks sonicsamurai. I might be pulling out the EMG's(81,85, and pa-2) from it. I'll see in a few weeks after I get some play time on the KE-2. If not I'm gonna put a 5way and setup the KE-2 like a PRS (parallel,series Rphase yada yada yada)

Comment

Welcome. Those Kellys are awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Welcome. Cool guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Enjoy your stay and watch out for Ron! He likes to haze newbies! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Wellcome to the bored. Ron will only bust your chops if you misspell or you have a Typo-A personallity. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Hey z1n! Welcome! Very colorul fiddles ya got there! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I'm cool as long as you know the difference between it's and its, loose and lose. Oh, and can spell definitely, weird, and ridiculous. And some others [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome, cool bevels on the Kelly!
                Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Welcome aboard - Love the white Kelly [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome. Congrats on the KE-2! Killer guitar - love the white with black bevels. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the board,Z,and those are some awesome axes..A very patriotic color theme giong there...
                      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I'm cool as long as you know the difference between it's and its, loose and lose. Oh, and can spell definitely, weird, and ridiculous. And some others [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Going? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Welcome z1n!
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Welcome to the board [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome,
                            nice guitars, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wow, nice guitars! Especially that white Kelly. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                              And welcome to the board. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              -Janne

Comment

Working...
                              X