New fish.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New fish.......

Hey everyone. I'm new here.....a big Jackson fan and a big RATT fan. Welcome to the fish list. Don't go thinking you're the fish!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

....but seriously.... I hope to get to know everyone soon and learn a lot more about these great instruments that Jackson has always made that I'm sure you all have a lot of knowledge about. I guess you can say that I am a new player/collector somewhat and hope to get better playing as well as own some beautful select Jacksons as time goes on.....thanks.

PS ... It is a terrible tragedy that occurred in RI and all of the people that perished in the fire. I, and I'm sure all of you, have them in our hearts, and our prayers go out to the families of the victims. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

[ February 23, 2003, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: YouThinkYourFish? ]

Re: New fish.......

You're weird...I like you. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome to The Jungle, YouThinkYourFish!

This place is big fun and a great place to learn about Jackson guitars! I don't
      know much, but I've learned most of what
      I do know from the cool folks here!

Have fun, make yourself at home!

Lerxstcat
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

welcome! There are some very cool people around here, most of them have bad hair but damn they know their guitars! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I know nothing. Have fun!
          hpets

Comment

welcome to the jcf... fish guy

wtf [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

welcome. Sit down and take a load off. Comfortable? Good. Now, for your first assignment, you are to read back through every thread on the JCF and acquaint yourself with the broad and varied history of the Jackson/Charvel guitar co. Make sure you learn and understand it all, there'll be a pop-quiz on Friday. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

overly nice people freak me the hell out... especially when they listen to RATT [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

should be
                  "YouThinkYou'reFish?"

or

"YouThinkYoureFish?"

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    should be
                    "YouThinkYou'reFish?"

or

"YouThinkYoureFish?"

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no such word as "Youre" [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
                        no such word as "Youre"
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No sh|t, sherlock! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        I offered the alternative in case the board wouldn't accept an apostrophe.

[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ February 24, 2003, 04:01 AM: Message edited by: RacerX ]

Comment

alright then. You're forgiven. Thought you might've been losing your game [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Welcome aboard......why do you need a select Jacksons? Get all you can get [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Gary, we should join forces against the original poster in this thread! HAHA [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X