New fish.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New fish.......

hellcome [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome Fish.

Let me warn you now. Hanging out at the JCF can lead to empty wallet syndrome. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes you will soon have GAS

Welcome

BB

Comment

Welcome to the boards, here's a bit of advice, DO NOT ask if Fender is gonna bring back the Strathead Charvel [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Welcome, dude from the sea.

First thing to do: Post pics of your Jacksons (if you don't have any, go buy one and post picture afterwards) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              should be
              "YouThinkYou'reFish?"

or

"YouThinkYoureFish?"

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe he meant you think your fish is cool? you think your fish is dead? you think your fish is smelly? you think your fish is... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ February 24, 2003, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: toejam ]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

speak for yourself, i have great hair! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by greshaki:
                welcome! There are some very cool people around here, most of them have bad hair but damn they know their guitars! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  welcome. Sit down and take a load off. Comfortable? Good. Now, for your first assignment, you are to read back through every thread on the JCF and acquaint yourself with the broad and varied history of the Jackson/Charvel guitar co. Make sure you learn and understand it all, there'll be a pop-quiz on Friday.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The winning way to start the week!

Comment

.....What can i say guys...it's just a Slip of the Fish..!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

As far as guitars, I have the Protoype LTD Rhoads #006. The PRS Jackson (Pablo Santana employee guitar), flame maple top; 1 of 2 made. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

....A clown graphic dinky w/2 EMG's/Floyd/reverse head/sharkfin inlays and then one I just picked up, you may have seen it on the bay. A green python San Dimas strat. The last one is a little beat up but i'm thinking about having GMW do something to it for me. Not sure yet. A great bunch of guys they are and Dan is the Man.

......well....time to Fish for More!!
                    [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse...you may just fit right in!

Comment

I wish I had hair. . . [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I want a job with fringe benefits. I once had hair. . . a long long time ago. . . in a galaxy far far away. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the board! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Don't be alarmed if you are welcomed by me again, i just recently discovered another Larry roaming around here somewhere... Funny story: I was looking through the threads and saw one from me that i have no recollection what so ever of posting. I thought to myself " [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] What the hell?? Was that..? how..? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] SOMEONE HACKED MY COMPUTER! [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] " but i soon realized it was only another Larry. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] So anyway, welcome and start studying for that Pop-(up??)-Quiz, we all expect you to ACE it. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Rock on- [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

PS. Just the thought of "Scratching a fish" makes me want to... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to our little corner of the net "youthinkyourefish" - is hairy? Sorry
                              Sounds like you've got a good start on the Jackson collection you will buy more trust me. When you do buy more and mention it here you must post pics of it within 48hrs or relinquish it to the custody of the forum member who posts first after you dont post a pic!!!!
                              Anyway welcome and enjoy the best site on the net. Any questions other than Fender bringing back the Strat head please feel free to ask in the proper topic area.
                              Our family is growing again.
                              Gil (aka Fishman)

Comment

....sniff......sniff..
                                I think this fish thread has been here too long! It's rank in here!!!! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                                Seriously Fish, welcome to the freakshow, these people are great and are cool as hell.
                                [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X