Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there, Ive been reading these forums for a while so i thought id post and say hello! I think this is a great site, very informative and helpful. After seeing the new 2006 import guitars ive got major gas for both the DK2M and the DK2T! These will be my first Jackson guitars and im really looking forward to getting them!
    Cheers guys !

Re: New member

Welcome to the board! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Yeah, the new import line is awesome... the DK2T is right up my alley as an allround working horse guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Welcome aboard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome! I'm thinking about a DK2T too. I just wish they would relocate the volume knobs so they're not in the way. Karl

Comment

Welcome aboard [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Very very cool!
            Welcome f22 in Dublin! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi all. I thought I'd just best to hijack this thread and intoruce myself too. My name is Jari, I'm 19 and i've been playing guitar since i was 5 or 6. Unfortunately I don't have any Jacksons at the moment, but i'm currently looking for new guitar, and Jackson is definitely on my list. Well, that's about it, hope to see you on other threads! See you, folks.

-Jari
              Gear currently owned:

Ibanez RG3120TW '02, Ibanez Roadstar 440P, Samick valley arts custom pro bass, Charvel model 5
              Line 6 Pod x3 live, diy Madamp M15mk1

Comment

Welcome guys [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

And the DK2M is definately dreamy [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

welcome

Comment

Wow, lots of new members these days.

Welcome both!
                    [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Top o the mornin to ya
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hey, im new here to, so i thought id post too. my name is derek, im 16 and ive been playin gguitar for about 6 years now. i have a early or mid 90s ferrari red king v std with emgs, its awsome.

Comment

Hello and welcome x3....Great group of people here,but the horns,fangs, and claws come out if they don't get pics...
                          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Welcome everyone!!

Comment

Hello and Welcome. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

Working...
                              X