• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go!

Just one more guitar!

Comment

Ok, I have a couple things to say.

A compound radius fretboard is easy to get around on.....period. Lead or rhythm. Do you like Jumbo frets to chord on? It's a matter of taste. What matters most in playing rhythm is the sound of it, the tone, the life. While you could put any pickup in any guitar for sound, even more important is the choice of wood. From my own personal expieriences, and from comments of other bands who play other brands even engineersw in the studios I've been to, they almost always comment on my rhythm tone.

Scotty, it looks great, but the upper fret access on the Rhoads side is kinda crappy. Maybe move the Rhoads up a little more to the Les Paul's stoptail

Originally posted by Monster
      i play rythm on my jackson dk2, my wife loves bon jovi music and they have alot of rythm stuff, jackson are not just for soloing, they are a great all around guitars, just depends how you have the jackson set, thats what also nice about jackson u can set them up to play almost anything,
      Lastly and MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!! While a Jackson can do just about anything, they ARE NOT BUILT FOR BON JOVI MUSIC!!!!!! Let's give it up to Monster for keeping his wife happy tho. LOL
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
      X