sup with the influx of n00bs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sup with the influx of n00bs?

DAMN today is a busy day for n00b introductions (and even one old school n00b)

I thought it was interesting.

Welcome friends [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: sup with the influx of n00bs?

Yeah dude, I was wondering the same.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

housekeeping. It appears a "use your account or we will delete it" email was sent to dormant users. So those folks who want to continue to lurk are making a couple of posts just to keep their accounts active. Some of them may even find they want to start joining in the fun too! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Yes... we are taking over, you should have remembered to lock that door. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This IS the coolest board on the net,isn't it?! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep I sent it .. seems to be working too!
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            This IS the coolest board on the net,isn't it?! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately... Every other board I've been on, everyone's a jerkoff and answer everything in a snobbish way.
            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately... Every other board I've been on, everyone's a jerkoff and answer everything in a snobbish way.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha

I post on a mustang forum called mustangworld...I actually heard of JCF from a member from MW (he's a long time member here)

we're all jerk-offs on MW [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

that's actually the appeal of MW

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know! I asked a question earlier tonight, and some Aussie responded with a smart ass answer. It's unfortunate, because most here have been very pleasant, and helpful. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

Smart asses? Here? No!
                  Where? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I don't know! I asked a question earlier tonight, and some Aussie responded with a smart ass answer. It's unfortunate, because most here have been very pleasant, and helpful. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    And in that same thread, you praised him and told him it was funny. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...;page=0#685041

Ask a question about whether you can play rhythm on a Jackson, don't you think you'll get a sarcastic answer?? If you can't play rhythm and/or lead on ANY guitar, you've got problems. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was being sarcastic! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I know! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Don't worry, we love to have fun here. Welcome to the forum, buckle your seat belt and sit back for the crazy ride!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Ask a question about whether you can play rhythm on a Jackson, don't you think you'll get a sarcastic answer??

[/ QUOTE ]

Oi!! I wasn't being sarcastic! I was being a smart ass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

y'know, I once (only once) saw someone playing lead on a "rhythm" guitar. Just blew me away....
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I was being sarcastic! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lighten up Francis!
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

On a completely off topic note that avatar of yours deeply disturbs me Tekky for reasons I cannot explain. Yea it has no bearing on anything, I'm just putting it out there.

The more noobs the better if you ask me, just remember we were all noobs once too.

Comment

Working...
                              X