I give up...HI to all noobs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give up...HI to all noobs...

Seeing as I cannot keep up with the current influx of incoming noobs.. I surrender and say HI and WELCOME to all!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    That should cover it for the next 50 years.....

Re: I give up...HI to all noobs...

+1! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah me too!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Great Idea! Me three [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

welcome n00bs

I've only been here a couple a month so I am one of you [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

all are welcome to this forum, from the veterans to the n00bliest of n00bs.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Seeing as I cannot keep up with the current influx of incoming noobs.. I surrender and say HI and WELCOME to all!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
            That should cover it for the next 50 years.....

[/ QUOTE ]

You could have taken the cheezy way out like ejpii did and copy and paste the same exact thing in like 150 different noob posts.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

hehehe thats pretty much what i've ended up doing :P

Comment

I'am a noob! Cool! I just got baked! Wee!

Comment

welcome to all new folks over the past months

Comment

Great idea!!! I gave up yesterday trying to welcome all the noobs. By the way.... Welcome to everyone!!!!

Comment

Hi, I'm new here. Sort of. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Great idea!!! I gave up yesterday trying to welcome all the noobs. By the way.... Welcome to everyone!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] It's great to see all the new people. Everyone on this board "Welcomes You" [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Post. Everyone has something to say; ask; rag; look dumb or "whatever". Don't be shy. Just have brass balls. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I agree,and considered doing this myself(but overslept 2 hours this morning)...Hello and welcome to all new/renewed/otherwise silent...
                          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Hey Jeri!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              You could have taken the cheezy way out like ejpii did and copy and paste the same exact thing in like 150 different noob posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhhh! Oops, too late! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hi Dale
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X