Jackson Clinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Clinic

Just wanted to let you guys know that a Jackson/Charvel clinic will be held on Saturday June 3, 2006 at Fuller's Vintage Guitar in Houston, TX. More info is on the way and will be posted on the Jackson website ASAP.

I will be discussing Jackson and Charvel guitars in general, with a focus on Custom Shop stuff. Mike Kotzen will be there to add to the discussion. Now for the cool stuff....Tim Wilson and Mike Shannon will also be on hand to answer questions!! We'll also have some cool Custom Shop guitars there for the event.

There is limited seating (about 75 seats) and the rest will be Standing Room Only (up to fire code capacity, of course). First come, first served/seated. The "show" starts at noon, so be sure to get there early for a good seat!!

Bring your Charvel or Jackson with you and have it signed by the masters, Tim and Mike!!!

More info will be on the Jackson website soon, so stayed tuned for details!!

Hope to see some of you there!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Jackson Clinic

Sounds awesome... Any chance of having one of these in Phoenix?
    -Rick

Comment

..or the UK?!
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I don't know how they are gonna have room for everyone? Fuller's whole building probably won't hold 40 people. Maybe they are going to have it outside?

Comment

Sounds cool. Wish I were there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pat, pick me up on the way will ya [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I'm giddy with excitment...seriously, I'm probably going [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I'm giddy with excitment...seriously, I'm probably going [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I'll see ya there then Irf! This is gonna be awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pat, pick me up on the way will ya [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We'd be heading west, Kev. You'd have to pick me up on the way. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I'll see ya there then Irf! This is gonna be awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, ya know everyone's gotta meet up for drinks afterwards. I'm gonna try to book my ticket within the next few days to make sure I don't forget about this

Comment

Oh shit!! Please do one one the Esat Coast. Maybe Columbus,OH or something centralized. Jack.

Comment

Very cool idea. I wish I could go!

Comment

I'm there!....
                          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Man - I WANT to go to that, but not sure work schedule and budget will allow it!
                            DAMN! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

cool thing

btw
                              who of you is at Frankfurt Musik Fair?
                              John? Brian? Mike?

Comment

Working...
                              X