show us your red superstrats!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show us your red superstrats!!

just so i can picture one...i'm sure i've seen some but wanna grab some pictures for references...anything in metallic red would be doubly good!!

Re: show us your red superstrats!!

<font color="yellow">85' Charvel Strat #5174 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

Nice Ferrari-one, LPC!
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Comment

My only red Jackson...well, I have a 90's Fusion Pro that I guess you could call red but, really looks more like orange.

DR3, I have since changed all the hardware to black.

Comment

OK, here's a REAL superstrat, with 24 frets and longer horns. Some of you guys might remember this one, where a former member were officially stoned to death because of his rather crazy design ideas. JCF can be rough on you sometimes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I could show you, but then I would have to kill you . .....
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Had to post this. My fav red one. If Brian ever sells it, it will be right at home again! (I have the yellow one) [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                  My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

that yellow axe rules.

Comment

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        OK, here's a REAL superstrat, with 24 frets and longer horns. Some of you guys might remember this one, where a former member were officially stoned to death because of his rather crazy design ideas. JCF can be rough on you sometimes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't that some dude's "signature" guitar?
                        I like the color. the DL design works well with the red.
                        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't that some dude's "signature" guitar?
                          I like the color. the DL design works well with the red.

[/ QUOTE ]
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah, I think that guy Arash (or whatever the hell his name was).
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

All original 86 Model 5. This baby still gets the most play of all the guitars in my collection, all three of them that is.

Comment

Sorry I am in it, I don't have many pics of this guitar uploaded. Asfar as I know, it's in it's original candy apple red metallic finish. It was a strathead(curly maple with ebony board originally) to start with, but Twisteramps(then Okla Strat) sold me a MINT '86 maple/maple pointyhead that I had re-fretted with 6105's and a floyd nut. I LOVE This guitar and have owned it since I was 15 (1985). It has been fitted with a floyd and a jb. It's playing feel and sound are awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X