Gallery submissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery submissions

I'm sorry if this is a stupid newbie question and has been answered a hundred times already, but I can't seem to find anything on the subject...

I've been trying to submit my two Charvels - modest as they are - to the gallery, but my emails never seem to reach the recipient. I'm afraid I haven't kept the error message emails, but as I recall, they reported a timeout of some sort. The last time I tried was on the 3rd of February. I followed the instructions to the letter.

You guys know what's up with the gallery? Thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Re: Gallery submissions

In the coming days and weeks we will be looking at changing a few things behind the scenes. one of them will be us centralizing an email address for all admins to access submissions to the gallery. Currently there is only one admin doing that and only he has access to those submissions...

2nd is (and this is preliminary) we are looking at updating our software for the board. There's been a lot of glitches with our software and we are considering all options ...

Hope this answer helps ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Thanks for the update Mayday. I'm in no rush myself, there's plenty to drool at in the gallery as it is. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

It would be nice to see some new stuff as well, I have a few to put in there!!

Comment

<font color="aqua">This is great news, Kev, thanks for that. - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I sent a few of submissions months ago that were never added. Looking forward to the improved setup.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

i also sent a few submissions. i guess they're busy?

Comment

I was going to send some pics, but when I seen the last time it was updated, I figured that it was a dead project.

Comment

Nope not dead ..when the link gets updated I'll drop a post so you guys can send them in
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I have a feeling you will see high Bandwidth usage that day! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Nope not dead ..when the link gets updated I'll drop a post so you guys can send them in

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, some very interesting changes in store! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Out of interest, are we going to be able to search the new gallery? Quite often ive just wanted pictures of a finish or graphic, and at present ive had to trawl through the lot just to find them (unless i missed something!).

Comment

Um ..it isn't going to be a "new" gallery ..nothing will change other than all admins will be able to access submissions

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Out of interest, are we going to be able to search the new gallery? Quite often ive just wanted pictures of a finish or graphic, and at present ive had to trawl through the lot just to find them (unless i missed something!).

[/ QUOTE ]

Just having good descriptions of each instrument would help. You can always do a text search in your browser, but if the specs aren't properly described, there isn't much to search.

Comment

Working...
                              X