No announcement yet.

Jacksons in Daytona? I'll be looking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacksons in Daytona? I'll be looking...

Spring break trip in the family truckster (simulated wood grain side panels...). Heading to Daytona Beach for a couple of days - does anyone know of a guitar shop in that area that carries Jacksons or Charvels (or other nice guitars)? Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Jacksons in Daytona? I\'ll be looking...

I was there a couple of years ago, and remember looking through the phone directory for dealers. IIRC, there wasn't much. I went to a shop in Port Orange (10 minutes south of Daytona), which had like 10 guitars. Vintage stuff only, and a waste of time. I didn't look real hard, though. So there might be something out there.

Comment

There are no Jackson dealers in Daytona. Total Entertainment on International Speedway Blvd. used to carry them, but not anymore. They do carry Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, ESP, Ibanez, and PRS. Actually, the last time I was in there there was a couple of left over Charvels. You might want to check that out. The closest Jackson dealer is in Deland, about 20 miles west of daytona.

Comment

Working...
      X