Fat guys and Rhoads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat guys and Rhoads?

Ive been wanting a rhoads model guitar quite alot lately but I think it will probably look retarded for a fat guy to be useing such a small looking guitar. Does anyone else have this problem?

Re: Fat guys and Rhoads?

Hey hey. I'm a fat guy and it's fine for me.....HAHHAA. Who cares what anybody thinks about your look. They sound and play great...Now go out and get 2....HAHAHHA.
    LATER!!!
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

They look like Tie Tack on people that are big ( see Leslie West with a Flying V or Les Paul jr.). Buy a Firebird ,335 ect.

Comment

Hey! I used to be that fat guy. Play the fukker proudly I say [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Well it'll look better on ya than a Soloist!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hey Ron, you guys done away with the cheatsheet and have someone calling out the lyrics to your singer now? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Har har

Look I can play w/ my eyes closed:

Comment

PLaying with your eyes closed or sending the lyrics to the singer telepathically? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Har har

Look I can play w/ my eyes closed:

[/ QUOTE ]

Now Ronny bro, I have to say that's a good pic of you! Looks like you're really into the tune. Nice shot. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Thanks, Mark! I don't like my hair, I had just donated a bunch to Locks of Love so I had the 'ol Prince Valiant look going [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yes I am hijacking but I can't find any pics of me playing my Rhoads....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      hey Ron, you guys done away with the cheatsheet and have someone calling out the lyrics to your singer now? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Bwahahaha!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He only needs the cheat sheet for Slayer songs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey I found one! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

** Warning** Large pic of angry fat dude follows **

From NAMM '04 and I found the really old thread by using....da da dum! the Search Engine! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...p;Number=66248

Comment

Ron, you still have the Student Rhoads? Is it green or blue? I can't remember.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Thanks, Mark! I don't like my hair, I had just donated a bunch to Locks of Love so I had the 'ol Prince Valiant look going [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ooooh, very Errol Flynn. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

seriously though, that is a good pic. What chord is that?
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Shoot dude, get the Rhoads and play it with the same look on your face as your pic of you and the JS Rhoads at NAMM.

My bad..I mean the pic of RacerX and the JS Rhoads.

Comment

Working...
                              X