Jackson/Charvel History Sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson/Charvel History Sources

Gentlemen, I'm new here so bear with me if I ask a stupid question or two. I recently picked up what I've been able to identify as a Charvel Model 4 (S/N 2316xx). It was in a pawn shop and looked like it had seen better days with a few parts missing so I got it as a project. Now, I had quit playing back in '79 and have just gotten back into music in the last few months so I know little if anything about Charvels except what I have gleaned from the 'net. I have surmised that this is a Model 4 by comparing it to some Ebay ads and verifying that it does have the little preamp inside. But, is there any other source of illustrated history about these guitars other than the gallery available on this forum? I'd heard that there was some product history at the Jackson website but I can't find anything there except some serial number information. Are there any other sources for identifying these instruments?

Re: Jackson/Charvel History Sources

There is a whole wealth of information right here.

Also check this site out:

Jacksonmuseum

Comment

Hi Herb,
      How is it that you have 1 star already? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yea, it's odd that, isn't it Ron? Someone getting their licks in first I guess. I noticed the same on a couple of other new members [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

welcome to the Forum, Herb [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

ya know...I've been pondering the notion of re-inventing that darn thing. Ihave hordes of stuff here at the new MotherShip. Maybe I'll put it on the new site I'm building...hmmm. Drag is I only have a 50mg limit and that would top out about 300mg. Any ideas besides me renteing more space?

KEvin

Comment

Kev,

Email me, maybe I can help there...

Pat

Comment

Working...
            X