Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the new and improved JCF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.myimager.com/index.php?f=0
    try this website..its a web based app so there is nothing to download

Comment

• I like it so far, I"m used to this software and it's general features. Will take some getting used to, but hey, them's the breaks....

Comment

• Ah, you fixed Quck Reply so you don't have to select it. Good Job!

Avatars need to be resized to 60x60 (should be 80x80 :p ), and if you have photoshop, use the "save for web" feature.

I think vbulletin is the best forum software out there, and people, it hasn't even been 24 hours yet, so rough edges are to be expected. Remember how long the change from ezboard to ubb took to get right? lol...
        Last edited by xenophobe; 03-30-2006, 01:46 PM.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• No more animated avatars?....mine was only small....sniff....lol...

Comment

• untill it works the way the old board did, it's totaly wank........ soz mods work in progress appreciated but....shouldn't go live untill its spot on. once again wheres me smiley's??) ah fu+k it!
            yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

• Thanks for the link \m/
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

• I like the new software. Everyone will just have to adjust to it. A week from now nobody will no the difference. My only question is, do we have to have permissions set to post pics?
                Oh, and nobody said anything about how cool it is that we get to keep our join dates and post counts! Remember last time!!
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

• Very True Mark I remeber last time & what happen to Ron now that I'm messing with it & alot of people helping each other out This is pretty cool just different!
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

• I picked a bad day to quit sniffing glue...

Comment

• Originally posted by cookiemonster
                      untill it works the way the old board did, it's totaly wank........ soz mods work in progress appreciated but....shouldn't go live untill its spot on. once again wheres me smiley's??) ah fu+k it!
                      Spose i could have kept everything closed for a few more days to couple weeks so you wouldn't have to ever make a post without extra emoticons...

Comment

• ok now let's see...

EDIT:
                        ok, I have no opinion about the new board so far, and I'm sure I can adapt to whatever.
                        However you people will have to adapt to my "new" screenname. Gonna edit my sig now...

But thumbs up for making it work, at least in IE... with Firefox so far it does not work at all.
                        Last edited by shadowcat; 03-30-2006, 02:48 PM.
                        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

• Originally posted by shadowcat
                          ok now let's see...

EDIT:
                          ok, I have no opinion about the new board so far, and I'm sure I can adapt to whatever.
                          However you people will have to adapt to my "new" screenname. Gonna edit my sig now...

But thumbs up for making it work, at least in IE... with Firefox so far it does not work at all.
                          I can change it back to your old name if you'd like. This software doesnt use separate login and display names, and because there were duplicate display names on the UBB forums i had to migrate the login names instead. As far as firefox...that what ive been testing this on the whole time...

Comment

• Shall take time to get used to of course, but definitely miss clicking the 'all' posts to get entire thread on one page.
                            I had to click 9 times to read thread to here.
                            Must visit UserCP to see what's there.

Must browse around to look for other quirks to adapt to.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadowcat
                              All I really use is Firefox... right now, ver 1.5.0.1. I don't have any complaints.
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• We can't view all pages at once anymore? I have a fast connection and I like to view all posts at once instead of clicking on each page. Also, is there a way to make the font smaller? The page is so big I can't see the quick reply button.

Comment

Working...
                                X