Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the new and improved JCF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emmy, click on 'User CP'. You can go in there and tweak a few settings yourself to maybe make it more like the old JCF. First thing I did was to change it so that 30 posts showed on each page.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Jcf

BillZ... don't send me a PM!
      I'm outta here, you can contact me privately at my email.
      emthrax at hotmail dot com

Comment

Emmy's killin' me...hahhaaahhaaaaaaaaaa..LOL

It'll be OK Sis, I was freaked out too..getting used to it..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
          Emmy, click on 'User CP'. You can go in there and tweak a few settings yourself to maybe make it more like the old JCF. First thing I did was to change it so that 30 posts showed on each page.
          Thanks G, I figured out the PM thing (I think) and emptied everything.
          I don't know what that User CP thing is... maybe I'll try to figure that out. Im still in shock. I just want to complain. (Insert crazy laugh wigging out graemlin here)

Comment

How the hell do I set it to display more than 5 posts on each page? :scratch:
            I have checked the FAQ, but I can't find a clear answer to that...
            Last edited by Sunbane; 03-30-2006, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane
              click on 'User CP', 'Edit Options' & then scroll down to the Thread Display Options. There is a drop-down box there that allows you to change how many posts are displayed on a page.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane
                "user CP" (located at the top left of screen)

"edit options"

near the bottom you'll see "Number of Posts to Show Per Page"

Comment

Thanks guys! I must've been blind (or just too confused) to miss that.

Btw, I've noticed the forum hasn't adjusted to daylight saving time?

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                    Hey, when you recieve a PM..does it still flag (alert) you the same way..
                    Bill, yeah if it's enabled. Go to "User CP" and "Edit Options" and somewhere down there you can tick it.
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

bolditalicsunderscore
                      al
                      ac
                      ar
                      1. 1. Rhoads
                      2. 2. Warrior
                      3. 3. Kelly

http://audiozone.dk
                      [email protected]

this is a test don't boot me
                      Code:
                      psychadel
                      HTML Code:
                      hutml
                      Henrik

Comment

is it just me that when I'm coming to the forum and the main page is loading then there are some cool blue tabs around the User CP FAQ Member List etc. but when the page is fully loaded then they dissapear and it's all black
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I think this is gonna be awesome once it is tuned up and I've gotten used to it. =)

It think we need to salvage the graemlins from the old forum though. These ones just don't have the same attitude. The animated laughing one we had rocked!

Oh, and we MUST have the barf icon back! You know, this one:

Comment

also it says that I can use ONLY 4 images in one post???
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                              is it just me that when I'm coming to the forum and the main page is loading then there are some cool blue tabs around the User CP FAQ Member List etc. but when the page is fully loaded then they dissapear and it's all black
                              I see that too. It's like -Wow cool colors! for a second and then ew, back to gothic
                              Henrik

Comment

Some of the graphics around here seems like we've gone back to some 1982 graphics standard:

Henrik

Comment

Working...
                                X