Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the new and improved JCF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like!!! hauls ass!

Comment

• Would someone be kind enough to explain to me how to use the search function? Every search I have done has either come up with no matches or just matches since the new software has been active.

Comment

• Originally posted by VinceV
        FatKat what the hell is your avatar of, a fly dick? You can barely tell you have one.

And I still don't see a spellchecker anywhere.
        Dam if I know ???? I tried to put my avatar in but I didn't think it took. i went to photobuket and couldn't resize it small enough so I said fuck it!!!!

I looked at the spell check thing but it wants me to "down load" a spell check program and I am not comfortable with that.

Comment

• change...it's for slots!

Comment

• i dont like it. it feels too busy. i know its not pure white and black, but white text on black isn't good for the eyes.

and for some reason I couldnt reply to a thread in the classifieds, it said i didnt have access or something?

Comment

• No more replies to classifides. You can only reply if you posted

Comment

• I understand the new system in regards to the classifieds keeps away turgid commentary and buddy bumps, but with many mail boxes being overladen with the new system, we can't respond to for sale posts by PM. (SeventhSon, clear your box, please...I need one of your bridges).

Comment

• the board was perfectly fine before this!

Comment

• I personally love vBulletin. Huge improvement over the UBB.
                    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

• Are the instant email notifications meant to be working? I've got the option set but haven't been getting any.

vBulletin is good....

Comment

• Originally posted by PallarAndersVisa
                        the board was perfectly fine before this!

The old board did not work perfectly... We had constant script errors and crashes daily. The search function didn't work properly either.

The no Reply Classifieds may not be a popular thing but it works well. It get's rid of the comments that tend to clutter and sometimes even take shots at what ever is being sold ...

How many time have we read... Awww if it only had a floyd..
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Well, I´m still undecided... it´s actually funny, with the exception of Tracy´s board all the ones I visit are using VBB... but somehow I always manage to be totally disoriented the first 2 weeks or so

But I´ll probably like it when the dust settles

Comment

• No "show all" option and the time is off (should be EST). Feels like I'm in Jemsite.
                            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

• It is alright, I don't mind it at all. But honestly I kind of miss the EZBoard one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84
                                It is alright, I don't mind it at all. But honestly I kind of miss the EZBoard one.

.. I can't tell you how many people complained about Ezboard when we were on it ..then complained how much they liked it when we were off .. The thing about it was that it was way too expensive for the amount of bandwidth to stay there ..
                                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                                X