Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery

Guy's the gallery email links have now been updated
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

thanks so much, Kev - cheers
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

:worship: <-- ?
        Hail yesterday

Comment

You're tinkering with the board and i like it. Thanks!
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

excellent....
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Kevin...I sent an e-mail for a submission into the group gallery. I'm curious if it was received or not? I'm sure with the change over to the new forum you guys have been inundated, but I want to make sure my submission was received. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Razor
                Kevin...I sent an e-mail for a submission into the group gallery. I'm curious if it was received or not? I'm sure with the change over to the new forum you guys have been inundated, but I want to make sure my submission was received. Thanks!

Not sure right now because the I haven't been able to access the domain that houses those email addresses ... for some reason it is down ..

Comment

Not sure right now because the I haven't been able to access the domain that houses those email addresses ... for some reason it is down ..
                  Thanks for the reply! I'll sit tight and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
                    Kev, is this anything to do with why jcfmembers.com is down? I managed to get into my emails through the back door, but I don't seem to be receiving any now either.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Gary yeah .. if you have it set up through pop mail you should be able to get and send mail. If you access it through the website then you'll need the ip address

Comment

Working...
                      X