Special thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayday

Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Yeah!

Comment

Trying to get my smileys back test....

Hey, we haven't had the puke one in a while.......:ROTF:

Comment

It looks good

I think I might have to post more now:ROTF:

Comment

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Thanks for providing the environment. This place has become one of my most favorite places to visit =)

-Nate
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
                AHAA!!! So this is all Mike´s fault.....

J/K, you guys did a great job, I´m already starting to feel at home again...
                lol... I've been bugging Jeremy to go to vbulletin ever since I found out we were leaving ezboard. Years later, and we're finally here. Search actually works, the board feels more responsive and quicker, and the board is designed to keep admins and users happy. lol
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thanks to all who made the new board possible. It is now looking better than ever with the tweeking since the first day.

Thank you Dave. I NEVER would have found the graemlins without you!
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

i'm getting used to this new format...
                    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                    Amp... Pioneer
                    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe
                      lol... I've been bugging Jeremy to go to vbulletin ever since I found out we were leaving ezboard. Years later, and we're finally here. Search actually works, the board feels more responsive and quicker, and the board is designed to keep admins and users happy. lol
                      I was happier when i didnt have to do anything

Comment

Yes, well soon you'll be all set to be lazy once again. lol :p

EDIT:.... WTF? There's no standard :P smiley? geez.. are you sure you're doing something?
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

EDIT:.... WTF? There's no standard :P smiley? geez.. are you sure you're doing something?
                          I think you have to type :tonguepokingoutgraemlinthingy: now. It's nearly as quick as :p
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Heh I'll have to correct that
                            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                            X