Da Wall....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Wall....

My digital camera sucks, but I just moved into a new house, so I finally got my humble collection displayed the way I wanted to:

From Right to Left:

1. Charvel Model 2, with original Floyd installed.
    2. Fusion EX Professional with EMG's, 81 bridge, 2 SA's
    3. DX10X, Indian made, questionable quality
    4. Kramer Focus 1000, ESP made, mid 80's, original Floyd, DiMarzio Double Whammy pickup
    5. USA Fusion, bought from The Eristic, EMG 81 bridge, 2 SA's (yes, the white looks goofy/no, I don't care), wired for 18 volts
    6. Kona Thinbody acoustic/electric

In case you're wondering, the "rack" is actually a queen-sized waterbed bookshelf headboard. I cut guitar-hanging grooves and lined them with felt. Those are screen door latches for a little added security. The shelf is also great for strings and accessories.

EDIT: On the stand is my kid's Rogue mini-Strat.
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

nice lookin' wall man!

Comment

Man, I really like 1 and 5. Nice collection.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Sweet! I've been on the lookout for another Model 2 lately. Had a really nice red one a while back, but I traded it off to Jack (slayer) towards a Peavey Destiny Custom, which I actually sold right around the same time you got the Fusion.

How's the Fusion treating you? I don't think the white SAs looks too bad at all, though the mismatch between the singles and the hum IS a little funky. :^p

Comment

Eristic, you have a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Eristic
            Sweet! I've been on the lookout for another Model 2 lately. Had a really nice red one a while back, but I traded it off to Jack (slayer) towards a Peavey Destiny Custom, which I actually sold right around the same time you got the Fusion.

How's the Fusion treating you? I don't think the white SAs looks too bad at all, though the mismatch between the singles and the hum IS a little funky. :^p
            The Fusion is awesome! I've been extremely busy, so I haven't had a chance to really set it up yet. I'm going to polish the frets, set intonation, and do a one-way block on the trem.

Comment

PowerTube
              How do you like the Kona Acoustic. A place near my house has tons of them real cheap. They look and feel alright, curious what you think seeing how you own one.

Comment

Schweet. I really gotta get some hangers or stands - my hardshell cases take up most of my room at the moment.

Comment

Nice rack!

Comment

Originally posted by FATKAT
                    PowerTube
                    How do you like the Kona Acoustic. A place near my house has tons of them real cheap. They look and feel alright, curious what you think seeing how you own one.
                    It's absolutely unbeatable for the money. I bought it brand new in a pawn shop for $129.00 a year ago. For some weird reason, all of the pawn shops have stopped selling them around here.

If you get the chance, try their mini-jumbo. It's as sweet as any acoustic I've ever played and dirt cheap.

Comment

USA Fusion looks supernice!

Comment

Nice collection! So now, when you buy more guitars are you gonna have to buy more waterbeds?
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

nice collection, i noticed you didnt mention the mini guitar, you should paint that up like an evh!!!!!

Comment

Don't like graphics, huh?
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

By the way, Joe....

I remember you saying that you don't like thin "speed" necks. Well, I bet you would LOVE the Kramer Focus. Have you ever played one? The neck is a very thick "D" shape.

Comment

Working...
                              X