Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
          Your first meaningful post. Congratz..
          Sorry Don... but that was funny.
          Well fuck you too LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by RaVenCAD
            Fuck you Don...
            Our buddy is down to a zero post count - looking for colorful profile remarks LOL!

Comment

Looks folks, I wasn't trying to cause any problems. I expressed my dissatifaction with a rule that I was unaware of before joining (I was actually unaware there was even a classifieds section before I saw this thread) and I felt like I was being attacked for it by those that aren't impacted by the rule. I don't react kindly to that sort of situation. But, I'll be the bigger man and offer a sincere, honest apology to anyone I've offended. That includes you too, Don. I'm actually a nice guy, except when I get pissed off =) I do think the rule needs some tweaking, but a rule is a rule I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP
                Our buddy is down to a zero post count - looking for colorful profile remarks LOL!
                What IS up with that? My post count has been up and down all day.. How does that work? I'm new here

Comment

What IS up with that? My post count has been up and down all day.. How does that work? I'm new here
                  Your unproductive posts have been deleted so you don't spam your way out of Junior status. Just relax before you get your status changed from Junior Member to Sackcheese or Butt-Felcher!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

But my "unproductive" posts are still sitting there. Nothing is deleted as far as I can tell. I think my account is haunted or something.

Comment

They're there, but they won't be counted towards you earning your way out of Junior status since you came right in and started arguing with the admins. Or I dunno, maybe it's just a glitch of the new board software. Anway, folks are just trying to give you good advice for a long-run enjoyable stay. I have learned a shitload about J/C guitars in my almost 4 years here, that I'd have never known if I didn't participate. That knowledge has allowed me to score great C/J deals and to help friends gear shopping too. Don't mind the ribbing, we joke around but it's in good fun, if you take it that way and reply accordingly you might have fun!
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Looks folks, I wasn't trying to cause any problems. I expressed my dissatifaction with a rule that I was unaware of before joining (I was actually unaware there was even a classifieds section before I saw this thread) and I felt like I was being attacked for it by those that aren't impacted by the rule. I don't react kindly to that sort of situation. But, I'll be the bigger man and offer a sincere, honest apology to anyone I've offended. That includes you too, Don. I'm actually a nice guy, except when I get pissed off =) I do think the rule needs some tweaking, but a rule is a rule I guess.

This is what I was talking about, you come here and within in several your 1st batch of postings your bitching and moaning, telling other established members to go Fuck off.

Then you say in your post that you were attacked by people that aren't impacted by the rules. HELLO we all were impacted by the rules, none of us started off with access to the classifieds(except maybe way back when there were no rules concerning this, but they have been here for years now)

Would you walk into a room of people who know each other and just start trash and challenging them because you didn't like their religon? So why do you enter the House Of JCF and do that shit here? :ROTF:
                        Last edited by VinceV; 04-05-2006, 02:36 PM.
                        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Usually, when you first come into a room and start talking smack you get... smacked down. I suspect that it won't happen here. Just lighten up and drop this topic.
                          Why don't you post an introduction and a list of your guitars or amps or influences or anything. The more pics the better.
                          Maybe you are a nice guy. More unusual things have happened around here.

Comment

jg, as I stated earlier, I don't join a board to make buddies. Sometimes buddies happen, and that is cool. As such, I've never done an intro thread in my life. I did post a pic of my guitars over in Charvel Imports, along with what I thought was a pretty neat story of a guitar gone for over a decade finally coming home.

"Would you walk into a room of people who know each other and just start trash and challenging them because you didn't like their religon? "

Depends on the religion and what I thought of the people preaching it, I guess..
                            Last edited by RaVenCAD; 04-05-2006, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Is your name Chris by chance?
                              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

nope

Comment

Working...
                                X