unusual charvel??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unusual charvel??

I have a charvel that i bought new in early 1985, it has a san dimas plate and serial# less than 4200. it has an unfinished maple neck (no bubinga strip), two hb, kahler, top is a flametop, cherry sunburst. the top is ivory bound. back is mahogany? never knew.strat shape. has anyone seen an old charvel along these lines? i never have but i would have guessed there were some like it.

Re: unusual charvel??

Post this in the USA charvel section. They might know over there.

Comment

markpb...welcome to the JCF! Your Charvel sounds pretty sweet! Actually, I've seen several Charvels w/ a similar setup to yours. Bound flame-top, strat shape etc... Pointy headstock necks did not have the skunk stripe on the back of the neck. Check out the gallery up there ^ for some examples. Here's a pic of mine...

-Kenn

Comment

kenn - yours is gorgeious. i'd post a pic of mine but sadly lacking in a digital camera. the finish on yours kinda resembles an anderson finish called bora bora blueburst, altho charvel had it first. i don't play the charvel much anymore...bought a 2002 SL1 last december (metallic black) so currently obsessed with that but wouldn't sell the charvel for any price...

Comment

Working...
        X